Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
single_zlPn single_zlPnParticipant::OK — have been messing about with this thing for about six months now and it’s stuck on my phone, so figured I’d say something since a lad on another thread asked me last week. I’m UK based, generally bet football and racing, a fiver here and there, for context.
How I found it was genuinely pretty stupid — I could never work out what an ew payout would be with 1/5 odds a place. I used to just eyeball it and then be surprised. Now stick my stake in before I place anything, even the boring singles.
Their single bet calculator tool is the one I use most — you put in your stake, the odds and you get returns straight away, fractional or decimal, doesn’t matter. Same tool covers the bigger stuff — trebles returns, lucky 15 and lucky 63, patents and yankees, and that’s where I’d always lose track. If you want a look, it’s here [url=https://singlebettingcalculator.uk/bet-calculator/lucky-15]free bet calculator lucky 15[/url] and there’s no login wall, which I appreciated.
What actually changed how I bet was the more serious tools. The probability calculator that shows what margin’s baked in, and a kelly staking calculator — I use half kelly since full stakes are a quick route to a dead bankroll. The dutching one is handy too for when I’m spreading across selections.
It’s not perfect mind. The design feels a bit basic — zero polish, looks like it was built by someone who cares more about maths than colours. Phone-wise it’s usable though the lucky 63 breakdown make you pinch and zoom. Also there’s nothing on the app store, just the site — fine by me just flagging it.
Right, that’s me. Free, barely any ads, works. If you honestly adds it up in their head, give it a go — it’s saved me plenty of dumb bets I’d have regretted.
single_zlPn single_zlPnParticipant::OK — been on this thing for maybe a few months now and it’s basically bookmarked at this point, so thought I’d chuck my thoughts in since a lad on another thread asked me a few days back. Am UK based, mainly bet football and racing, a fiver here and there, so take it how you like.
What got me on it was genuinely embarrassing — I couldn’t ever get my head round what an each way return actually came to once you get five places instead of three. I’d just wing it and moan when the payout landed. Now I type the odds in before every slip, even a simple single bet.
The single bet calculator is the one I’m on daily — you put in stake and odds and it shows profit and total return straight away, either odds format. Same tool covers the fiddly ones — trebles returns, a lucky 15, yankees, which is where most people I know mess it up. If you fancy a poke about, it’s here [url=https://singlebettingcalculator.uk/bet-calculator/accumulator]accum bet calculator[/url] and it’s free with no account nonsense.
What really changed how I bet were the more serious extras. The probability calculator which shows you what margin’s baked in, and there’s the kelly criterion tool — I run quarter kelly as the full version is a quick route to a dead bankroll. The dutching one is handy too for when I’m covering two or three runners.
Not all sunshine though. Its interface looks a bit basic — no frills, which honestly I don’t mind but some will. On mobile it’s fine but the lucky 63 breakdown need a bit of scrolling. And nothing on the app store, it’s browser only — fine by me but you asked.
Anyway. Free, barely any ads, does the job. If anyone even now does the maths on paper, try it — it’s saved me a fair few dumb bets I’d have regretted.
-
AuthorPosts