single bet calculator

Home › Forums › Job Openings › single bet calculator

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Posts
    • #290500
      Helpful
      Up
      0
      Down
      Not Helpful
      ::

      Right — been using this thing for maybe six months now and I keep coming back, reckon I’d write something up since a lad on another thread asked me last week. Am UK based, mainly bet football and racing, small stakes, for context.

      The reason I started using it was genuinely embarrassing — I never could figure out what an ew return would be once you get five places instead of three. Basically I’d eyeball it and moan when the payout landed. Now type the odds in before I place anything, even a simple single bet.

      The single bet calculator tool is the bit I use most — type in stake and odds and you get the return instantly, either odds format. Same tool covers the multiples — acca and treble returns, lucky 15s, a yankee, which is where I’d always got it wrong. If you want a look, it’s here [url=https://singlebettingcalculator.uk/bet-calculator/accumulator]ew accumulator calculator[/url] and there’s no login wall, which I appreciated.

      The thing that genuinely made a difference was the nerdier bits. They’ve got an odds-to-probability converter that shows the overround, and there’s the kelly tool — I run quarter kelly as the full version is far too aggressive. Dutching calculator gets used a fair bit for when I’m splitting a race.

      Couple of gripes. The interface feels very functional, let’s say — zero flash, looks like it was built by someone who cares more about maths than colours. Phone-wise it works though the lucky 63 breakdown make you pinch and zoom. There’s no proper app, just the site — doesn’t bother me just flagging it.

      So yeah. Costs nowt, no ads shoved in your face, does what it says. If you honestly does the maths on paper, have a look — saved me a fair few dumb bets I’d have regretted.

    • #290503
      Helpful
      Up
      0
      Down
      Not Helpful
      ::

      OK — have been messing about with this thing for about six months now and it’s stuck on my phone, so figured I’d say something since a lad on another thread asked me last week. I’m UK based, generally bet football and racing, a fiver here and there, for context.

      How I found it was genuinely pretty stupid — I could never work out what an ew payout would be with 1/5 odds a place. I used to just eyeball it and then be surprised. Now stick my stake in before I place anything, even the boring singles.

      Their single bet calculator tool is the one I use most — you put in your stake, the odds and you get returns straight away, fractional or decimal, doesn’t matter. Same tool covers the bigger stuff — trebles returns, lucky 15 and lucky 63, patents and yankees, and that’s where I’d always lose track. If you want a look, it’s here [url=https://singlebettingcalculator.uk/bet-calculator/lucky-15]free bet calculator lucky 15[/url] and there’s no login wall, which I appreciated.

      What actually changed how I bet was the more serious tools. The probability calculator that shows what margin’s baked in, and a kelly staking calculator — I use half kelly since full stakes are a quick route to a dead bankroll. The dutching one is handy too for when I’m spreading across selections.

      It’s not perfect mind. The design feels a bit basic — zero polish, looks like it was built by someone who cares more about maths than colours. Phone-wise it’s usable though the lucky 63 breakdown make you pinch and zoom. Also there’s nothing on the app store, just the site — fine by me just flagging it.

      Right, that’s me. Free, barely any ads, works. If you honestly adds it up in their head, give it a go — it’s saved me plenty of dumb bets I’d have regretted.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.