Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
single_iiPn single_iiPnParticipant::Right — been using this thing for about four months now and it’s basically bookmarked at this point, reckon I’d say something since a lad on another thread asked me a few days back. Am in the UK, mostly bet football and racing, small stakes, just so you know where I’m coming from.
The reason I started using it was genuinely a bit daft — I could never work out what an ew return would be with 1/5 odds a place. Basically I’d eyeball it and then be surprised. Now I stick my stake in before every slip, even a simple single bet.
The single bet calculator is the bit I open most — you drop in the price and your stake and it shows profit and total return with no faffing, fractions or decimals. Same tool covers the fiddly ones — doubles and trebles returns, a lucky 15, a yankee, and that’s where I always lose track. Have a go yourself, it’s over at [url=https://singlebettingcalculator.uk/bet-calculator/super-heinz]what is a super heinz bet[/url] and it’s free with no account nonsense.
What genuinely shifted things for me was the more serious bits. There’s an probability converter which shows you the overround, and a kelly staking calculator — I stick to fractional kelly because full kelly is terrifying. Dutching calculator is handy too if I’m spreading across selections.
Couple of gripes. Its layout is very functional, let’s say — zero flash, it’s clearly function over form. Phone-wise it works although the acca grid are a squeeze. And nothing on the app store, it’s browser only — doesn’t bother me but worth saying.
So yeah. Free, no ads shoved in your face, works. If anyone still adds it up in their head, have a look — it’s saved me a load of “wait, that’s it?” moments.
single_iiPn single_iiPnParticipant::OK — been using this thing for about five months now and I keep coming back, so thought I’d write something up since someone asked me last week. I’m based in the UK, generally stick to footie and the horses, nothing mad, so take it how you like.
The reason I started using it was genuinely a bit daft — I could never get my head round what an each way return actually was when the place terms changed. I used to just guess and moan when the payout landed. These days I punch the numbers in before every slip, even a straight one-selection punt.
The single bet calculator tool is the part I use most — you drop in stake and odds and it shows returns straight away, either odds format. It also handles the fiddly ones — acca and treble maths, lucky 15 and lucky 63, a yankee, and that’s where most people I know got it wrong. If you fancy a poke about, it’s over at [url=https://singlebettingcalculator.uk/bet-calculator/super-heinz]super heinz betting[/url] and there’s no login wall, which I appreciated.
One thing that actually changed how I bet was the more serious extras. They’ve got an probability thing and it makes obvious the overround, and there’s the kelly staking tool — I use half kelly because full kelly is far too aggressive. Dutching calculator is decent if I’m spreading across selections.
It’s not perfect mind. Its interface is a bit basic — no polish, which honestly I don’t mind but some will. Phone-wise it’s usable although the lucky 63 breakdown are a squeeze. There’s no app, just the site — slight shame just flagging it.
Right, that’s me. Costs nowt, not plastered in adverts, does the job. Anyone who still adds it up in their head, try it — saves me a load of arguments with the bookie.
-
AuthorPosts