Home › Forums › Job Openings › single bet calculator
Tagged: single bet calculator
- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 months, 1 week ago by
single_iiPn single_iiPn.
-
AuthorPosts
-
-
August 1, 2026 at 9:26 pm #291522
single_iiPn single_iiPnParticipant::Right — been on this thing for about four months now and I keep coming back, so figured I’d chuck my thoughts in since a lad on another thread asked me a few days back. Am UK based, mainly do football and horses, a fiver here and there, for context.
How I found it was genuinely pretty stupid — I never could get my head round what an e/w payout actually was when the place terms changed. Basically I’d guess and moan when the payout landed. Now I stick my stake in first, every time, even a straight one-selection punt.
The single bet calculator is the one I open most — type in stake and odds and it spits out returns with no faffing, fractional or decimal, doesn’t matter. There’s also the fiddly ones — acca and treble returns, a lucky 15, a yankee, which is where I’d always lose track. If you fancy a poke about, it’s over at [url=https://singlebettingcalculator.uk/bet-calculator/matched-betting]exchange bet calculator[/url] and there’s no login wall, which I appreciated.
The thing that really made a difference is the more serious bits. The odds-to-probability thing which shows you the overround, and there’s the kelly criterion calculator — I stick to fractional kelly because full kelly is terrifying. The dutching one is handy too for when I’m spreading across selections.
It’s not perfect mind. Its design is very functional, let’s say — zero polish, which honestly I don’t mind but some will. On my phone it’s usable but the lucky 63 breakdown are a squeeze. And nothing on the app store, it’s browser only — slight shame just flagging it.
Right, that’s me. Doesn’t cost anything, barely any ads, does the job. If you even now adds it up in their head, have a look — saved me a load of arguments with the bookie.
-
August 1, 2026 at 9:27 pm #291523
single_iiPn single_iiPnParticipant::Right — been using this thing for about four months now and it’s basically bookmarked at this point, reckon I’d say something since a lad on another thread asked me a few days back. Am in the UK, mostly bet football and racing, small stakes, just so you know where I’m coming from.
The reason I started using it was genuinely a bit daft — I could never work out what an ew return would be with 1/5 odds a place. Basically I’d eyeball it and then be surprised. Now I stick my stake in before every slip, even a simple single bet.
The single bet calculator is the bit I open most — you drop in the price and your stake and it shows profit and total return with no faffing, fractions or decimals. Same tool covers the fiddly ones — doubles and trebles returns, a lucky 15, a yankee, and that’s where I always lose track. Have a go yourself, it’s over at [url=https://singlebettingcalculator.uk/bet-calculator/super-heinz]what is a super heinz bet[/url] and it’s free with no account nonsense.
What genuinely shifted things for me was the more serious bits. There’s an probability converter which shows you the overround, and a kelly staking calculator — I stick to fractional kelly because full kelly is terrifying. Dutching calculator is handy too if I’m spreading across selections.
Couple of gripes. Its layout is very functional, let’s say — zero flash, it’s clearly function over form. Phone-wise it works although the acca grid are a squeeze. And nothing on the app store, it’s browser only — doesn’t bother me but worth saying.
So yeah. Free, no ads shoved in your face, works. If anyone still adds it up in their head, have a look — it’s saved me a load of “wait, that’s it?” moments.
-
-
AuthorPosts
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.