single_ccPn single_ccPn

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: single bet calculator #291664
    Helpful
    Up
    0
    Down
    Not Helpful
    ::

    Right — been on this thing for maybe four months now and I keep coming back, reckon I’d say something since someone asked me the other day. Am UK based, mainly do football and horses, a fiver here and there, for context.

    The reason I started using it was genuinely a bit daft — I couldn’t ever figure out what an e/w return actually came to once you get five places instead of three. I used to just eyeball it and moan when the payout landed. Now I punch the numbers in first, every time, even a simple single bet.

    Their single bet calculator is the part I use most — you drop in the price and your stake and you get returns with no faffing, fractions or decimals. There’s also the bigger stuff — trebles returns, lucky 15 and lucky 63, yankees, and that’s where I always mess it up. If you fancy a poke about, it’s here [url=https://singlebettingcalculator.uk/bet-calculator/each-way]each way treble calculator[/url] and it’s free with no account nonsense.

    The thing that genuinely made a difference was the geekier extras. They’ve got an odds-to-probability converter and it makes obvious what margin’s baked in, and a kelly tool — I stick to fractional kelly because full kelly is far too aggressive. The dutch tool is handy too when I’m covering two or three runners.

    Couple of gripes. The design is very functional, let’s say — zero polish, it’s clearly function over form. Phone-wise it’s fine although the acca grid are a squeeze. There’s no proper app, just the site — doesn’t bother me but worth saying.

    Right, that’s me. Free, barely any ads, does the job. If you still does the maths on paper, have a look — saved me plenty of dumb bets I’d have regretted.

    in reply to: solana casino #291656
    Helpful
    Up
    0
    Down
    Not Helpful
    ::

    So — have been messing about with this thing for something like five months now and I keep coming back, so figured I’d say something since someone asked me last week. Am based in the UK, generally bet football and racing, nothing mad, just so you know where I’m coming from.

    How I found it was actually pretty stupid — I couldn’t ever work out what an ew payout actually was with 1/5 odds a place. I used to just eyeball it and then be surprised. Now type the odds in before I place anything, even a simple single bet.

    The single bet calculator is the part I use most — you put in the price and your stake and it spits out profit and total return instantly, fractional or decimal, doesn’t matter. Same tool covers the fiddly ones — doubles and trebles maths, lucky 15s, a yankee, and that’s where I’d always lose track. If you want a look, it lives at [url=https://singlebettingcalculator.uk/bet-calculator/patent]permed patent bet calculator[/url] and it’s free with no account nonsense.

    The thing that really made a difference were the more serious tools. They’ve got an probability calculator which shows you how much the bookie’s taking, and there’s the kelly tool — I run quarter kelly because full kelly is far too aggressive. Dutching calculator is handy too for when I’m spreading across selections.

    It’s not perfect mind. Its layout looks very functional, let’s say — not much frills, looks like it was built by someone who cares more about maths than colours. On my phone it’s fine but the lucky 63 breakdown need a bit of scrolling. Also there’s nothing on the app store, just the site — slight shame but worth saying.

    So yeah. Costs nowt, no ads shoved in your face, does the job. If you even now adds it up in their head, have a look — saves me a fair few “wait, that’s it?” moments.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)