Home › Forums › Job Openings › single bet calculator
Tagged: single bet calculator
- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 months ago by
single_ccPn single_ccPn.
-
AuthorPosts
-
-
August 2, 2026 at 12:35 am #291660
single_ccPn single_ccPnParticipant::OK — been on this thing for something like six months now and it’s basically bookmarked at this point, so figured I’d write something up since a mate asked me last week. I’m in the UK, generally stick to footie and the horses, nothing mad, so take it how you like.
The reason I started using it was genuinely a bit daft — I never could work out what an ew return actually came to when the place terms changed. I used to just eyeball it and get a shock. These days I punch the numbers in first, every time, even a simple single bet.
Their single bet calculator is the one I’m on daily — type in your stake, the odds and you get profit and total return instantly, fractional or decimal, doesn’t matter. It also handles the fiddly ones — trebles returns, lucky 15 and lucky 63, a yankee, and that’s where I always got it wrong. Have a go yourself, it lives at [url=https://singlebettingcalculator.uk/bet-calculator/implied-probability]betting probability[/url] — free, no signup.
One thing that really shifted things for me is the geekier extras. The implied probability calculator and it makes obvious what margin’s baked in, plus a kelly criterion tool — I run quarter kelly because full kelly is a quick route to a dead bankroll. The dutching one gets used a fair bit when I’m splitting a race.
Couple of gripes. The interface feels a bit basic — no frills, it’s clearly function over form. On my phone it’s usable though the acca grid are a squeeze. Also there’s nothing on the app store, just the site — slight shame just flagging it.
So yeah. Costs nowt, not plastered in adverts, does what it says. If anyone honestly works out returns on a calculator app, give it a go — saved me a load of arguments with the bookie.
-
August 2, 2026 at 12:37 am #291664
single_ccPn single_ccPnParticipant::Right — been on this thing for maybe four months now and I keep coming back, reckon I’d say something since someone asked me the other day. Am UK based, mainly do football and horses, a fiver here and there, for context.
The reason I started using it was genuinely a bit daft — I couldn’t ever figure out what an e/w return actually came to once you get five places instead of three. I used to just eyeball it and moan when the payout landed. Now I punch the numbers in first, every time, even a simple single bet.
Their single bet calculator is the part I use most — you drop in the price and your stake and you get returns with no faffing, fractions or decimals. There’s also the bigger stuff — trebles returns, lucky 15 and lucky 63, yankees, and that’s where I always mess it up. If you fancy a poke about, it’s here [url=https://singlebettingcalculator.uk/bet-calculator/each-way]each way treble calculator[/url] and it’s free with no account nonsense.
The thing that genuinely made a difference was the geekier extras. They’ve got an odds-to-probability converter and it makes obvious what margin’s baked in, and a kelly tool — I stick to fractional kelly because full kelly is far too aggressive. The dutch tool is handy too when I’m covering two or three runners.
Couple of gripes. The design is very functional, let’s say — zero polish, it’s clearly function over form. Phone-wise it’s fine although the acca grid are a squeeze. There’s no proper app, just the site — doesn’t bother me but worth saying.
Right, that’s me. Free, barely any ads, does the job. If you still does the maths on paper, have a look — saved me plenty of dumb bets I’d have regretted.
-
-
AuthorPosts
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.