single_ziPn single_ziPn

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Нарколог на дом #291490
    Helpful
    Up
    0
    Down
    Not Helpful
    ::

    So — been using this thing for about four months now and it’s basically bookmarked at this point, so figured I’d say something since someone asked me a few days back. Am UK based, mostly bet football and racing, a fiver here and there, for context.

    What got me on it was genuinely a bit daft — I never could get my head round what an each way return actually came to when the place terms changed. I used to just wing it and then be surprised. Now punch the numbers in before every slip, even the boring singles.

    The single bet calculator tool is the one I’m on daily — you put in stake and odds and it spits out returns with no faffing, fractions or decimals. Same tool covers the multiples — doubles and trebles maths, a lucky 15, a yankee, which is where I’d always got it wrong. If you fancy a poke about, it lives at [url=https://singlebettingcalculator.uk/bet-calculator/dutch]each way dutching calculator[/url] and it’s free with no account nonsense.

    What really shifted things for me is the more serious extras. They’ve got an probability calculator that shows what margin’s baked in, and a kelly staking calculator — I run quarter kelly as the full version is far too aggressive. The dutch tool is decent for when I’m covering two or three runners.

    Not all sunshine though. Its layout is a bit basic — no frills, it’s clearly function over form. On my phone it’s fine but the acca grid need a bit of scrolling. There’s nothing on the app store, it’s a website and that’s it — doesn’t bother me but you asked.

    So yeah. Costs nowt, barely any ads, does the job. Anyone who even now adds it up in their head, give it a go — it’s saved me plenty of “wait, that’s it?” moments.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)