single_ydPn single_ydPn

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: 888starz uz #290614
    Helpful
    Up
    0
    Down
    Not Helpful
    ::

    So — been on this thing for maybe six months now and it’s basically bookmarked at this point, so thought I’d write something up since a mate asked me the other day. Am based in the UK, mostly stick to footie and the horses, small stakes, for context.

    The reason I started using it was actually embarrassing — I couldn’t ever get my head round what an ew payout would be once you get five places instead of three. I’d just guess and get a shock. Now I stick my stake in before I place anything, even the boring singles.

    The single bet calculator tool is the bit I’m on daily — you drop in your stake, the odds and it spits out the return straight away, either odds format. There’s also the fiddly ones — trebles maths, lucky 15 and lucky 63, yankees, honestly that’s where most people I know got it wrong. Have a go yourself, it’s here [url=https://singlebettingcalculator.uk/bet-calculator/patent]calculate a patent bet[/url] and it’s free with no account nonsense.

    What genuinely changed how I bet was the nerdier bits. They’ve got an odds-to-probability thing which shows you how much the bookie’s taking, plus a kelly criterion tool — I use half kelly as the full version is terrifying. The dutching one is handy too if I’m splitting a race.

    Not all sunshine though. Its layout feels a bit basic — no polish, looks like it was built by someone who cares more about maths than colours. On my phone it’s usable although the acca grid are a squeeze. Also there’s no app, just the site — fine by me but worth saying.

    So yeah. Doesn’t cost anything, barely any ads, does what it says. If you still works out returns on a calculator app, try it — saved me plenty of arguments with the bookie.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)