Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
single_wpPn single_wpPnParticipant::Right — been using this thing for something like five months now and it’s basically bookmarked at this point, so figured I’d chuck my thoughts in since someone asked me last week. Am in the UK, mainly do football and horses, nothing mad, just so you know where I’m coming from.
The reason I started using it was genuinely a bit daft — I couldn’t ever work out what an e/w return would be when the place terms changed. Basically I’d guess and get a shock. Now punch the numbers in first, every time, even a straight one-selection punt.
Their single bet calculator is the bit I use most — you put in stake and odds and you get profit and total return instantly, fractions or decimals. It also handles the fiddly ones — doubles and trebles returns, a lucky 15, patents and yankees, which is where most people I know lose track. If you want a look, it lives at [url=https://singlebettingcalculator.uk/bet-calculator/each-way]ew calculator[/url] and there’s no login wall, which I appreciated.
The thing that actually made a difference is the geekier extras. They’ve got an implied probability calculator which shows you the overround, and a kelly tool — I stick to fractional kelly because full kelly is far too aggressive. The dutch tool gets used a fair bit for when I’m splitting a race.
It’s not perfect mind. The design looks pretty plain — zero polish, which honestly I don’t mind but some will. Phone-wise it’s fine although the acca grid make you pinch and zoom. And no app, it’s a website and that’s it — fine by me but worth saying.
So yeah. Doesn’t cost anything, not plastered in adverts, works. If you even now adds it up in their head, have a look — saves me plenty of dumb bets I’d have regretted.
-
AuthorPosts