Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
single_vfsi single_vfsiParticipant::Right — have been messing about with this thing for maybe six months now and it’s stuck on my phone, so thought I’d chuck my thoughts in since someone asked me a few days back. I’m based in the UK, generally do football and horses, small stakes, just so you know where I’m coming from.
How I found it was actually pretty stupid — I never could get my head round what an each way return actually came to with 1/5 odds a place. I’d just eyeball it and get a shock. Now I type the odds in before I place anything, even a simple single bet.
The single bet calculator tool is the part I’m on daily — you drop in stake and odds and it shows the return straight away, fractional or decimal, doesn’t matter. It also handles the bigger stuff — acca and treble maths, lucky 15s, a yankee, which is where most people I know got it wrong. If you want a look, it’s over at [url=https://single-calculator.com/bet-calculator/accumulator]profit accumulator calculator[/url] and there’s no login wall, which I appreciated.
The thing that genuinely shifted things for me was the more serious bits. The odds-to-probability calculator and it makes obvious what margin’s baked in, plus a kelly calculator — I use half kelly because full kelly is terrifying. The dutching one is handy too for when I’m spreading across selections.
Couple of gripes. Its interface is pretty plain — no frills, it’s clearly function over form. On my phone it’s fine though the lucky 63 breakdown make you pinch and zoom. And no proper app, it’s a website and that’s it — slight shame just flagging it.
So yeah. Doesn’t cost anything, not plastered in adverts, does what it says. If anyone honestly adds it up in their head, have a look — saves me plenty of dumb bets I’d have regretted.
-
AuthorPosts