Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
single_uvPn single_uvPnParticipant::So — been using this thing for maybe four months now and it’s basically bookmarked at this point, so figured I’d write something up since someone asked me last week. Am UK based, mostly do football and horses, small stakes, just so you know where I’m coming from.
What got me on it was genuinely pretty stupid — I could never work out what an ew payout actually came to when the place terms changed. I used to just wing it and then be surprised. Now I stick my stake in before I place anything, even a simple single bet.
The single bet calculator tool is the bit I use most — you drop in stake and odds and it shows the return straight away, fractions or decimals. It also handles the fiddly ones — acca and treble returns, a lucky 15, patents and yankees, honestly that’s where I’d always lose track. Have a go yourself, it’s over at [url=https://singlebettingcalculator.uk/bet-calculator/accumulator]acca calculator[/url] and there’s no login wall, which I appreciated.
What really changed how I bet is the geekier extras. There’s an implied probability converter and it makes obvious what margin’s baked in, and a kelly criterion calculator — I run quarter kelly because full kelly is terrifying. The dutching one is decent if I’m splitting a race.
Not all sunshine though. The layout feels a bit basic — no frills, which honestly I don’t mind but some will. Phone-wise it’s fine but the acca grid need a bit of scrolling. And no proper app, just the site — fine by me but you asked.
So yeah. Costs nowt, no ads shoved in your face, does the job. Anyone who honestly works out returns on a calculator app, give it a go — saved me a fair few dumb bets I’d have regretted.
-
AuthorPosts