single_uusi single_uusi

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: 888starz #290918
    Helpful
    Up
    0
    Down
    Not Helpful
    ::

    Right — been on this thing for maybe four months now and it’s basically bookmarked at this point, reckon I’d chuck my thoughts in since a mate asked me the other day. Am UK based, mostly bet football and racing, small stakes, so take it how you like.

    How I found it was actually a bit daft — I could never work out what an each way payout actually came to with 1/5 odds a place. I used to just wing it and moan when the payout landed. Now punch the numbers in before every slip, even a simple single bet.

    The single bet calculator is the one I’m on daily — type in the price and your stake and it shows returns straight away, fractional or decimal, doesn’t matter. There’s also the multiples — doubles and trebles maths, lucky 15s, patents and yankees, and that’s where I’d always got it wrong. If you want a look, it’s here [url=https://single-calculator.com/bet-calculator/matched-betting]matched odds[/url] — free, no signup.

    One thing that really shifted things for me were the more serious bits. There’s an implied probability calculator and it makes obvious how much the bookie’s taking, and a kelly staking tool — I stick to fractional kelly because full kelly is terrifying. The dutch tool gets used a fair bit for when I’m splitting a race.

    Not all sunshine though. The interface is a bit basic — not much polish, looks like it was built by someone who cares more about maths than colours. Phone-wise it’s fine but the lucky 63 breakdown need a bit of scrolling. Also there’s no proper app, it’s a website and that’s it — slight shame but worth saying.

    Anyway. Free, barely any ads, works. If you honestly does the maths on paper, try it — saved me a load of arguments with the bookie.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)