Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
single_umPn single_umPnParticipant::So — have been messing about with this thing for about four months now and I keep coming back, reckon I’d chuck my thoughts in since a lad on another thread asked me the other day. I’m in the UK, mostly bet football and racing, a fiver here and there, for context.
The reason I started using it was genuinely embarrassing — I never could get my head round what an each way return actually came to once you get five places instead of three. I’d just eyeball it and then be surprised. Now stick my stake in before I place anything, even the boring singles.
Their single bet calculator tool is the bit I open most — you put in your stake, the odds and it spits out returns with no faffing, fractions or decimals. It also handles the multiples — doubles and trebles returns, a lucky 15, a yankee, and that’s where I always got it wrong. If you fancy a poke about, it lives at [url=https://singlebettingcalculator.uk/bet-calculator/matched-betting]matched betting tool[/url] and it’s free with no account nonsense.
What genuinely shifted things for me is the more serious bits. They’ve got an odds-to-probability thing and it makes obvious how much the bookie’s taking, and a kelly tool — I use half kelly as the full version is terrifying. Dutching calculator is decent if I’m splitting a race.
Couple of gripes. Its layout looks pretty plain — not much flash, which honestly I don’t mind but some will. Phone-wise it’s usable although the bigger tables make you pinch and zoom. Also there’s no app, it’s browser only — slight shame but you asked.
Right, that’s me. Doesn’t cost anything, not plastered in adverts, does what it says. If you still works out returns on a calculator app, give it a go — it’s saved me a fair few “wait, that’s it?” moments.
single_umPn single_umPnParticipant::Right — been using this thing for maybe a few months now and I keep coming back, so thought I’d chuck my thoughts in since a lad on another thread asked me last week. I’m based in the UK, generally bet football and racing, small stakes, just so you know where I’m coming from.
How I found it was actually embarrassing — I could never get my head round what an ew payout actually was once you get five places instead of three. I’d just wing it and moan when the payout landed. Now type the odds in before I place anything, even a simple single bet.
Their single bet calculator tool is the one I use most — you put in stake and odds and it shows the return straight away, fractional or decimal, doesn’t matter. Same tool covers the bigger stuff — doubles and trebles maths, lucky 15s, patents and yankees, and that’s where I always got it wrong. If you fancy a poke about, it’s over at [url=https://singlebettingcalculator.uk/bet-calculator/super-heinz]bet365 super heinz[/url] and there’s no login wall, which I appreciated.
One thing that really changed how I bet were the geekier extras. They’ve got an odds-to-probability converter and it makes obvious how much the bookie’s taking, plus a kelly criterion calculator — I stick to fractional kelly as the full version is a quick route to a dead bankroll. Dutching calculator is decent for when I’m splitting a race.
Not all sunshine though. Its layout is pretty plain — zero frills, which honestly I don’t mind but some will. On my phone it works though the acca grid are a squeeze. And no proper app, it’s a website and that’s it — slight shame just flagging it.
Anyway. Costs nowt, no ads shoved in your face, does the job. Anyone who still adds it up in their head, try it — saves me plenty of “wait, that’s it?” moments.
-
AuthorPosts