single_tjsi single_tjsi

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Stephensline #291905
    Helpful
    Up
    0
    Down
    Not Helpful
    ::

    So — been on this thing for about five months now and it’s stuck on my phone, so thought I’d chuck my thoughts in since a mate asked me the other day. Am based in the UK, generally bet football and racing, small stakes, for context.

    The reason I started using it was actually a bit daft — I could never work out what an ew return actually was with 1/5 odds a place. Basically I’d wing it and get a shock. Now stick my stake in before every slip, even the boring singles.

    The single bet calculator tool is the one I use most — you put in your stake, the odds and it spits out the return instantly, either odds format. There’s also the fiddly ones — trebles maths, a lucky 15, a yankee, which is where I always lose track. If you fancy a poke about, it lives at [url=https://single-calculator.com/bet-calculator/matched-betting]match betting calculator[/url] — free, no signup.

    One thing that really made a difference were the geekier bits. There’s an probability thing that shows the overround, plus a kelly calculator — I use half kelly because full kelly is a quick route to a dead bankroll. The dutching one is handy too when I’m splitting a race.

    It’s not perfect mind. The interface looks very functional, let’s say — zero polish, looks like it was built by someone who cares more about maths than colours. On my phone it’s usable but the acca grid need a bit of scrolling. Also there’s no app, it’s a website and that’s it — slight shame just flagging it.

    So yeah. Free, no ads shoved in your face, works. Anyone who honestly adds it up in their head, have a look — saved me a fair few “wait, that’s it?” moments.

    in reply to: 888starz uzbekistan #291179
    Helpful
    Up
    0
    Down
    Not Helpful
    ::

    So — been using this thing for about four months now and it’s basically bookmarked at this point, so thought I’d say something since someone asked me a few days back. Am UK based, mostly bet football and racing, small stakes, for context.

    The reason I started using it was honestly a bit daft — I couldn’t ever figure out what an each way return would be with 1/5 odds a place. Basically I’d wing it and get a shock. These days I type the odds in first, every time, even the boring singles.

    The single bet calculator is the bit I’m on daily — type in the price and your stake and you get returns with no faffing, either odds format. It also handles the multiples — acca and treble returns, lucky 15 and lucky 63, patents and yankees, and that’s where most people I know lose track. If you fancy a poke about, it’s over at [url=https://single-calculator.com/bet-calculator/implied-probability]how to calculate implied probability with fractional odds[/url] and it’s free with no account nonsense.

    What really changed how I bet was the geekier bits. The implied probability converter which shows you the overround, and a kelly criterion tool — I use half kelly as the full version is far too aggressive. The dutch tool gets used a fair bit for when I’m spreading across selections.

    It’s not perfect mind. The layout is pretty plain — zero frills, looks like it was built by someone who cares more about maths than colours. On mobile it’s usable but the lucky 63 breakdown make you pinch and zoom. There’s nothing on the app store, it’s browser only — fine by me just flagging it.

    Anyway. Doesn’t cost anything, no ads shoved in your face, works. If you even now does the maths on paper, try it — saved me a load of “wait, that’s it?” moments.

    in reply to: 888starz uzbekistan #291176
    Helpful
    Up
    0
    Down
    Not Helpful
    ::

    So — have been messing about with this thing for something like six months now and I keep coming back, so thought I’d write something up since someone asked me last week. I’m UK based, generally do football and horses, small stakes, so take it how you like.

    The reason I started using it was genuinely a bit daft — I couldn’t ever figure out what an ew return would be once you get five places instead of three. I’d just guess and then be surprised. These days I type the odds in before I place anything, even a simple single bet.

    The single bet calculator is the part I open most — you drop in your stake, the odds and it shows the return instantly, either odds format. There’s also the multiples — trebles returns, lucky 15s, a yankee, and that’s where most people I know lose track. If you want a look, it lives at [url=https://single-calculator.com/bet-calculator/odds-converter]betting odds converter[/url] and there’s no login wall, which I appreciated.

    One thing that really shifted things for me were the more serious extras. The implied probability calculator that shows the overround, and a kelly tool — I run quarter kelly since full stakes are terrifying. Dutching calculator gets used a fair bit when I’m spreading across selections.

    Not all sunshine though. Its interface is very functional, let’s say — no flash, it’s clearly function over form. Phone-wise it works although the acca grid make you pinch and zoom. There’s no proper app, it’s browser only — fine by me but worth saying.

    So yeah. Free, no ads shoved in your face, works. If you honestly works out returns on a calculator app, give it a go — saved me a load of “wait, that’s it?” moments.

    in reply to: 888starz uzbekistan #291173
    Helpful
    Up
    0
    Down
    Not Helpful
    ::

    OK — have been messing about with this thing for about four months now and it’s stuck on my phone, so figured I’d say something since someone asked me the other day. Am UK based, mostly stick to footie and the horses, a fiver here and there, so take it how you like.

    How I found it was honestly pretty stupid — I couldn’t ever work out what an each way return actually was once you get five places instead of three. Basically I’d wing it and moan when the payout landed. Now stick my stake in before every slip, even a simple single bet.

    The single bet calculator is the one I’m on daily — type in your stake, the odds and you get the return straight away, fractional or decimal, doesn’t matter. Same tool covers the fiddly ones — doubles and trebles maths, lucky 15 and lucky 63, a yankee, and that’s where most people I know mess it up. If you want a look, it lives at [url=https://single-calculator.com/bet-calculator/treble]treble accumulator[/url] and it’s free with no account nonsense.

    One thing that actually made a difference is the nerdier bits. The odds-to-probability converter that shows the overround, plus a kelly staking calculator — I use half kelly since full stakes are a quick route to a dead bankroll. Dutching calculator is decent when I’m spreading across selections.

    Couple of gripes. Its layout is pretty plain — no polish, it’s clearly function over form. Phone-wise it works although the lucky 63 breakdown need a bit of scrolling. And nothing on the app store, just the site — fine by me but you asked.

    Right, that’s me. Free, barely any ads, does what it says. Anyone who still adds it up in their head, try it — it’s saved me a fair few “wait, that’s it?” moments.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)