single_sqsi single_sqsi

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: 888starz uz #291099
    Helpful
    Up
    0
    Down
    Not Helpful
    ::

    OK — been on this thing for about a few months now and I keep coming back, so thought I’d write something up since a mate asked me the other day. I’m in the UK, mostly stick to footie and the horses, nothing mad, for context.

    What got me on it was actually a bit daft — I couldn’t ever work out what an e/w payout actually was once you get five places instead of three. I used to just eyeball it and get a shock. Now I stick my stake in before I place anything, even a simple single bet.

    The single bet calculator tool is the one I’m on daily — you drop in your stake, the odds and you get returns instantly, either odds format. There’s also the multiples — doubles and trebles maths, lucky 15 and lucky 63, patents and yankees, which is where I’d always got it wrong. Have a go yourself, it’s here [url=https://single-calculator.com/bet-calculator/matched-betting]risk free bet calculator[/url] and it’s free with no account nonsense.

    One thing that really made a difference is the nerdier tools. There’s an odds-to-probability converter that shows what margin’s baked in, plus a kelly criterion tool — I stick to fractional kelly because full kelly is far too aggressive. Dutching calculator gets used a fair bit for when I’m spreading across selections.

    Not all sunshine though. The layout looks very functional, let’s say — no polish, which honestly I don’t mind but some will. Phone-wise it’s usable though the bigger tables need a bit of scrolling. Also there’s no app, it’s a website and that’s it — doesn’t bother me but worth saying.

    So yeah. Costs nowt, no ads shoved in your face, does the job. Anyone who still adds it up in their head, have a look — saves me plenty of “wait, that’s it?” moments.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)