single_qjsi single_qjsi

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: single bet calculator #291759
    Helpful
    Up
    0
    Down
    Not Helpful
    ::

    Right — have been messing about with this thing for something like six months now and it’s stuck on my phone, so figured I’d chuck my thoughts in since a mate asked me the other day. I’m UK based, mostly do football and horses, a fiver here and there, for context.

    What got me on it was genuinely pretty stupid — I could never work out what an ew return actually came to with 1/5 odds a place. I used to just wing it and get a shock. These days I punch the numbers in before I place anything, even the boring singles.

    Their single bet calculator is the bit I use most — type in your stake, the odds and it shows the return with no faffing, either odds format. It also handles the bigger stuff — doubles and trebles returns, lucky 15s, yankees, which is where I’d always mess it up. Have a go yourself, it’s here [url=https://single-calculator.com/bet-calculator/super-heinz]super heinz bet calculator[/url] and there’s no login wall, which I appreciated.

    What really shifted things for me is the nerdier tools. They’ve got an implied probability converter that shows the overround, plus a kelly tool — I run quarter kelly as the full version is far too aggressive. The dutching one gets used a fair bit for when I’m spreading across selections.

    It’s not perfect mind. Its layout feels pretty plain — zero polish, which honestly I don’t mind but some will. On mobile it’s fine although the bigger tables need a bit of scrolling. And no app, it’s a website and that’s it — slight shame but worth saying.

    So yeah. Free, not plastered in adverts, works. If you even now does the maths on paper, try it — saved me plenty of arguments with the bookie.

    in reply to: 888starzuzbet #291756
    Helpful
    Up
    0
    Down
    Not Helpful
    ::

    OK — been on this thing for maybe a few months now and I keep coming back, so figured I’d chuck my thoughts in since a mate asked me a few days back. I’m UK based, mostly bet football and racing, small stakes, for context.

    How I found it was genuinely embarrassing — I never could get my head round what an ew return would be with 1/5 odds a place. I’d just guess and get a shock. Now stick my stake in before every slip, even the boring singles.

    The single bet calculator is the part I open most — you drop in the price and your stake and it shows the return instantly, fractions or decimals. It also handles the multiples — acca and treble returns, lucky 15s, patents and yankees, and that’s where most people I know lose track. If you fancy a poke about, it’s here [url=https://single-calculator.com/bet-calculator/yankee]super yankee bet calculator[/url] and there’s no login wall, which I appreciated.

    One thing that really made a difference was the nerdier extras. There’s an implied probability calculator and it makes obvious how much the bookie’s taking, and a kelly staking tool — I run quarter kelly because full kelly is far too aggressive. The dutch tool is handy too if I’m covering two or three runners.

    Not all sunshine though. Its design is a bit basic — zero polish, it’s clearly function over form. On mobile it’s usable but the lucky 63 breakdown need a bit of scrolling. And nothing on the app store, it’s browser only — fine by me just flagging it.

    Right, that’s me. Doesn’t cost anything, barely any ads, does the job. If you even now does the maths on paper, give it a go — it’s saved me a load of arguments with the bookie.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)