Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
single_pysi single_pysiParticipant::So — been on this thing for maybe four months now and it’s stuck on my phone, so thought I’d chuck my thoughts in since a lad on another thread asked me last week. I’m based in the UK, generally bet football and racing, a fiver here and there, so take it how you like.
How I found it was honestly embarrassing — I never could work out what an ew payout actually was with 1/5 odds a place. I used to just eyeball it and then be surprised. Now I punch the numbers in before every slip, even a simple single bet.
Their single bet calculator is the one I use most — you drop in the price and your stake and it shows the return instantly, fractions or decimals. Same tool covers the multiples — trebles returns, a lucky 15, yankees, honestly that’s where I always mess it up. If you want a look, it’s over at [url=https://single-calculator.com/bet-calculator/patent]work out patent bet[/url] and there’s no login wall, which I appreciated.
The thing that genuinely shifted things for me is the more serious bits. The odds-to-probability calculator and it makes obvious how much the bookie’s taking, and a kelly criterion calculator — I stick to fractional kelly since full stakes are terrifying. Dutching calculator gets used a fair bit for when I’m splitting a race.
Not all sunshine though. The interface looks very functional, let’s say — zero flash, it’s clearly function over form. On my phone it’s usable but the lucky 63 breakdown make you pinch and zoom. Also there’s nothing on the app store, it’s a website and that’s it — doesn’t bother me but you asked.
Anyway. Doesn’t cost anything, no ads shoved in your face, does the job. If you honestly does the maths on paper, give it a go — saved me a load of “wait, that’s it?” moments.
-
AuthorPosts