single_lxsi single_lxsi

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: single bet calculator #291789
    Helpful
    Up
    0
    Down
    Not Helpful
    ::

    Right — have been messing about with this thing for maybe four months now and it’s basically bookmarked at this point, so thought I’d say something since someone asked me a few days back. I’m in the UK, generally do football and horses, a fiver here and there, for context.

    The reason I started using it was honestly embarrassing — I never could figure out what an e/w return would be with 1/5 odds a place. I used to just guess and then be surprised. These days I stick my stake in before every slip, even a simple single bet.

    Their single bet calculator is the one I use most — you drop in the price and your stake and it spits out profit and total return straight away, either odds format. Same tool covers the bigger stuff — trebles returns, lucky 15s, a yankee, and that’s where most people I know mess it up. Have a go yourself, it lives at [url=https://single-calculator.com/bet-calculator/lucky-15]each way lucky 15 calculator[/url] and it’s free with no account nonsense.

    The thing that really made a difference were the geekier extras. The odds-to-probability calculator and it makes obvious the overround, plus a kelly staking calculator — I stick to fractional kelly because full kelly is terrifying. Dutching calculator gets used a fair bit for when I’m covering two or three runners.

    Couple of gripes. Its layout is pretty plain — no flash, it’s clearly function over form. On my phone it works although the lucky 63 breakdown need a bit of scrolling. Also there’s nothing on the app store, it’s a website and that’s it — fine by me but you asked.

    So yeah. Free, not plastered in adverts, does the job. If anyone still adds it up in their head, try it — saved me a load of “wait, that’s it?” moments.

    in reply to: 888starz uz #291784
    Helpful
    Up
    0
    Down
    Not Helpful
    ::

    Right — been on this thing for something like five months now and it’s stuck on my phone, reckon I’d chuck my thoughts in since someone asked me last week. I’m UK based, generally do football and horses, small stakes, so take it how you like.

    The reason I started using it was honestly pretty stupid — I could never get my head round what an e/w return actually came to when the place terms changed. Basically I’d guess and then be surprised. These days I stick my stake in before I place anything, even a simple single bet.

    Their single bet calculator tool is the one I use most — type in stake and odds and it spits out returns straight away, either odds format. There’s also the multiples — trebles maths, lucky 15 and lucky 63, yankees, honestly that’s where most people I know mess it up. Have a go yourself, it lives at [url=https://single-calculator.com/bet-calculator/patent]bet calculator patent[/url] and there’s no login wall, which I appreciated.

    What genuinely shifted things for me was the geekier extras. The probability converter and it makes obvious the overround, plus a kelly tool — I use half kelly because full kelly is terrifying. The dutching one gets used a fair bit if I’m covering two or three runners.

    Not all sunshine though. Its design is very functional, let’s say — zero flash, looks like it was built by someone who cares more about maths than colours. Phone-wise it’s usable although the bigger tables are a squeeze. There’s no app, just the site — fine by me but worth saying.

    So yeah. Costs nowt, no ads shoved in your face, does what it says. Anyone who honestly does the maths on paper, have a look — it’s saved me a load of dumb bets I’d have regretted.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)