Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
single_kxPn single_kxPnParticipant::OK — been using this thing for about a few months now and it’s basically bookmarked at this point, so thought I’d write something up since a lad on another thread asked me a few days back. I’m in the UK, mainly do football and horses, nothing mad, so take it how you like.
What got me on it was genuinely a bit daft — I never could figure out what an e/w return actually was with 1/5 odds a place. Basically I’d wing it and get a shock. These days I stick my stake in before I place anything, even the boring singles.
The single bet calculator tool is the part I open most — you put in stake and odds and it spits out the return with no faffing, fractions or decimals. There’s also the fiddly ones — trebles maths, lucky 15 and lucky 63, patents and yankees, which is where I always mess it up. If you fancy a poke about, it’s here [url=https://singlebettingcalculator.uk/bet-calculator/lucky-15]how to calculate a lucky 15[/url] — free, no signup.
One thing that really made a difference was the geekier bits. The implied probability converter which shows you the overround, and a kelly tool — I run quarter kelly since full stakes are terrifying. Dutching calculator is decent for when I’m spreading across selections.
It’s not perfect mind. The layout is very functional, let’s say — not much polish, it’s clearly function over form. On my phone it works though the lucky 63 breakdown make you pinch and zoom. There’s nothing on the app store, it’s browser only — doesn’t bother me but worth saying.
Right, that’s me. Costs nowt, not plastered in adverts, does what it says. If anyone honestly adds it up in their head, try it — saved me a fair few arguments with the bookie.
single_kxPn single_kxPnParticipant::OK — been using this thing for something like four months now and it’s stuck on my phone, so figured I’d write something up since a mate asked me last week. Am UK based, mostly bet football and racing, a fiver here and there, for context.
The reason I started using it was genuinely embarrassing — I never could figure out what an e/w return would be when the place terms changed. Basically I’d guess and get a shock. These days I punch the numbers in before every slip, even a straight one-selection punt.
Their single bet calculator tool is the bit I use most — you drop in stake and odds and it shows returns instantly, fractional or decimal, doesn’t matter. It also handles the bigger stuff — acca and treble maths, lucky 15s, a yankee, which is where most people I know lose track. If you fancy a poke about, it’s here [url=https://singlebettingcalculator.uk]bet calculator uk[/url] and it’s free with no account nonsense.
One thing that really changed how I bet were the geekier tools. They’ve got an odds-to-probability thing and it makes obvious how much the bookie’s taking, and a kelly criterion calculator — I run quarter kelly as the full version is terrifying. Dutching calculator is handy too for when I’m spreading across selections.
Not all sunshine though. The layout is a bit basic — not much frills, it’s clearly function over form. Phone-wise it works although the bigger tables make you pinch and zoom. And no proper app, it’s browser only — slight shame but you asked.
Right, that’s me. Costs nowt, not plastered in adverts, works. If anyone even now does the maths on paper, give it a go — saved me plenty of dumb bets I’d have regretted.
-
AuthorPosts