Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
single_kisi single_kisiParticipant::So — been on this thing for something like five months now and it’s stuck on my phone, so thought I’d write something up since a mate asked me the other day. Am based in the UK, generally do football and horses, a fiver here and there, just so you know where I’m coming from.
What got me on it was genuinely a bit daft — I could never work out what an ew payout would be when the place terms changed. I’d just guess and then be surprised. Now stick my stake in first, every time, even a simple single bet.
The single bet calculator is the bit I open most — you put in the price and your stake and you get returns with no faffing, either odds format. It also handles the fiddly ones — trebles returns, lucky 15s, yankees, and that’s where I always lose track. If you fancy a poke about, it lives at [url=https://single-calculator.com/bet-calculator/matched-betting]free bet matched betting calculator[/url] and it’s free with no account nonsense.
What really made a difference was the nerdier extras. The odds-to-probability thing which shows you how much the bookie’s taking, plus a kelly criterion calculator — I stick to fractional kelly because full kelly is a quick route to a dead bankroll. The dutch tool is handy too if I’m covering two or three runners.
Couple of gripes. The layout feels pretty plain — no frills, it’s clearly function over form. Phone-wise it works but the bigger tables are a squeeze. There’s nothing on the app store, it’s a website and that’s it — doesn’t bother me but worth saying.
So yeah. Free, no ads shoved in your face, does the job. Anyone who honestly does the maths on paper, give it a go — it’s saved me plenty of dumb bets I’d have regretted.
-
AuthorPosts