single_jxPn single_jxPn

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: 888starzuzbet #291399
    Helpful
    Up
    0
    Down
    Not Helpful
    ::

    Right — have been messing about with this thing for something like four months now and it’s stuck on my phone, so figured I’d say something since a lad on another thread asked me last week. Am UK based, mainly bet football and racing, a fiver here and there, just so you know where I’m coming from.

    The reason I started using it was actually a bit daft — I never could get my head round what an e/w return would be with 1/5 odds a place. I used to just wing it and then be surprised. Now I stick my stake in before every slip, even the boring singles.

    Their single bet calculator tool is the bit I open most — you drop in the price and your stake and it spits out profit and total return with no faffing, fractions or decimals. There’s also the fiddly ones — doubles and trebles maths, lucky 15 and lucky 63, patents and yankees, honestly that’s where most people I know lose track. Have a go yourself, it’s here [url=https://singlebettingcalculator.uk]single bet calculator[/url] and there’s no login wall, which I appreciated.

    The thing that genuinely changed how I bet were the geekier tools. There’s an odds-to-probability thing that shows what margin’s baked in, and there’s the kelly criterion calculator — I run quarter kelly since full stakes are far too aggressive. Dutching calculator gets used a fair bit if I’m splitting a race.

    Couple of gripes. The interface feels very functional, let’s say — zero polish, it’s clearly function over form. Phone-wise it’s fine although the bigger tables make you pinch and zoom. There’s nothing on the app store, just the site — doesn’t bother me but worth saying.

    Right, that’s me. Free, no ads shoved in your face, does the job. Anyone who honestly works out returns on a calculator app, have a look — saved me plenty of arguments with the bookie.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)