Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
single_iwPn single_iwPnParticipant::OK — have been messing about with this thing for something like five months now and I keep coming back, so thought I’d say something since a mate asked me last week. I’m based in the UK, mainly do football and horses, a fiver here and there, so take it how you like.
The reason I started using it was honestly a bit daft — I could never get my head round what an each way return would be with 1/5 odds a place. Basically I’d wing it and get a shock. These days I type the odds in before I place anything, even a simple single bet.
The single bet calculator is the part I use most — type in your stake, the odds and it shows returns straight away, either odds format. There’s also the multiples — trebles returns, lucky 15s, a yankee, which is where I always got it wrong. If you want a look, it’s here [url=https://singlebettingcalculator.uk/bet-calculator/lucky-63]lucky 63 bet[/url] and it’s free with no account nonsense.
One thing that genuinely changed how I bet is the more serious tools. The implied probability thing and it makes obvious how much the bookie’s taking, plus a kelly calculator — I use half kelly because full kelly is a quick route to a dead bankroll. The dutch tool gets used a fair bit if I’m spreading across selections.
Couple of gripes. The layout feels very functional, let’s say — not much frills, which honestly I don’t mind but some will. Phone-wise it works but the lucky 63 breakdown need a bit of scrolling. Also there’s no app, just the site — fine by me just flagging it.
So yeah. Doesn’t cost anything, no ads shoved in your face, does what it says. If anyone even now adds it up in their head, have a look — it’s saved me plenty of dumb bets I’d have regretted.
-
AuthorPosts