Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
single_inPn single_inPnParticipant::Right — been using this thing for something like four months now and it’s stuck on my phone, reckon I’d say something since a lad on another thread asked me a few days back. I’m UK based, generally bet football and racing, small stakes, so take it how you like.
The reason I started using it was actually pretty stupid — I could never figure out what an each way payout actually came to when the place terms changed. I’d just wing it and then be surprised. Now I punch the numbers in before every slip, even a straight one-selection punt.
The single bet calculator is the part I’m on daily — type in the price and your stake and it spits out returns with no faffing, fractional or decimal, doesn’t matter. It also handles the bigger stuff — acca and treble returns, lucky 15 and lucky 63, yankees, honestly that’s where most people I know lose track. If you fancy a poke about, it’s here [url=https://singlebettingcalculator.uk/bet-calculator/betting-margin]overround calculator[/url] — free, no signup.
One thing that genuinely changed how I bet was the nerdier tools. They’ve got an probability calculator and it makes obvious how much the bookie’s taking, and a kelly staking tool — I stick to fractional kelly since full stakes are terrifying. The dutching one gets used a fair bit for when I’m splitting a race.
Not all sunshine though. The design feels pretty plain — not much flash, which honestly I don’t mind but some will. On mobile it’s fine but the bigger tables are a squeeze. Also there’s no app, it’s a website and that’s it — fine by me but you asked.
So yeah. Doesn’t cost anything, no ads shoved in your face, does the job. If you still works out returns on a calculator app, have a look — saves me a fair few “wait, that’s it?” moments.
single_inPn single_inPnParticipant::Right — have been messing about with this thing for about a few months now and I keep coming back, reckon I’d write something up since a lad on another thread asked me the other day. I’m in the UK, mainly do football and horses, small stakes, just so you know where I’m coming from.
How I found it was genuinely embarrassing — I could never work out what an e/w return actually came to once you get five places instead of three. I’d just eyeball it and get a shock. These days I punch the numbers in before I place anything, even the boring singles.
Their single bet calculator is the one I open most — you put in the price and your stake and you get returns straight away, fractional or decimal, doesn’t matter. Same tool covers the multiples — trebles maths, a lucky 15, a yankee, which is where most people I know lose track. Have a go yourself, it lives at [url=https://singlebettingcalculator.uk/bet-calculator/odds-converter]odd converter[/url] — free, no signup.
One thing that really made a difference were the geekier bits. There’s an probability converter and it makes obvious how much the bookie’s taking, plus a kelly tool — I stick to fractional kelly because full kelly is terrifying. Dutching calculator is handy too if I’m spreading across selections.
Not all sunshine though. Its layout feels pretty plain — zero polish, which honestly I don’t mind but some will. On mobile it’s fine although the acca grid are a squeeze. Also there’s nothing on the app store, just the site — doesn’t bother me but you asked.
So yeah. Doesn’t cost anything, no ads shoved in your face, does what it says. Anyone who even now does the maths on paper, try it — saved me a load of arguments with the bookie.
-
AuthorPosts