single_dpPn single_dpPn

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: good day about topic #290426
    Helpful
    Up
    0
    Down
    Not Helpful
    ::

    So — been using this thing for something like a few months now and I keep coming back, so thought I’d chuck my thoughts in since someone asked me a few days back. Am UK based, mainly do football and horses, nothing mad, for context.

    The reason I started using it was honestly pretty stupid — I couldn’t ever work out what an e/w payout actually was with 1/5 odds a place. I’d just guess and then be surprised. Now I punch the numbers in before every slip, even a simple single bet.

    The single bet calculator tool is the one I open most — you put in your stake, the odds and it shows profit and total return instantly, fractions or decimals. There’s also the fiddly ones — doubles and trebles returns, a lucky 15, a yankee, and that’s where I always lose track. If you want a look, it’s here [url=https://singlebettingcalculator.uk/bet-calculator/implied-probability]how to calculate implied odds sports betting[/url] and it’s free with no account nonsense.

    The thing that actually made a difference is the geekier tools. There’s an odds-to-probability calculator that shows the overround, plus a kelly criterion tool — I use half kelly since full stakes are far too aggressive. The dutch tool gets used a fair bit for when I’m spreading across selections.

    It’s not perfect mind. Its layout is pretty plain — no frills, which honestly I don’t mind but some will. On my phone it’s fine although the lucky 63 breakdown need a bit of scrolling. Also there’s no proper app, just the site — doesn’t bother me but worth saying.

    Right, that’s me. Costs nowt, not plastered in adverts, does the job. If anyone even now adds it up in their head, try it — saves me a load of arguments with the bookie.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)