single_dnPn single_dnPn

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: good day about article #290434
    Helpful
    Up
    0
    Down
    Not Helpful
    ::

    Right — been using this thing for something like four months now and I keep coming back, reckon I’d write something up since someone asked me a few days back. I’m in the UK, mostly stick to footie and the horses, small stakes, for context.

    How I found it was genuinely pretty stupid — I couldn’t ever get my head round what an e/w payout would be once you get five places instead of three. I used to just wing it and moan when the payout landed. Now I punch the numbers in before I place anything, even a straight one-selection punt.

    Their single bet calculator tool is the part I use most — type in the price and your stake and you get the return straight away, fractional or decimal, doesn’t matter. Same tool covers the bigger stuff — trebles maths, lucky 15 and lucky 63, patents and yankees, and that’s where I’d always got it wrong. If you fancy a poke about, it’s here [url=https://singlebettingcalculator.uk/bet-calculator/matched-betting]oddsmatcher calculator[/url] and it’s free with no account nonsense.

    What actually made a difference is the nerdier bits. They’ve got an odds-to-probability calculator and it makes obvious how much the bookie’s taking, and a kelly calculator — I run quarter kelly because full kelly is a quick route to a dead bankroll. The dutching one is decent when I’m covering two or three runners.

    Couple of gripes. Its layout is very functional, let’s say — not much polish, which honestly I don’t mind but some will. On my phone it’s fine though the bigger tables need a bit of scrolling. Also there’s nothing on the app store, just the site — doesn’t bother me but worth saying.

    Anyway. Free, barely any ads, does what it says. If anyone still does the maths on paper, try it — saves me plenty of dumb bets I’d have regretted.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)