Home › Forums › Job Openings › single bet calculator
Tagged: single bet calculator
- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 months ago by
single_dssi single_dssi.
-
AuthorPosts
-
-
August 2, 2026 at 10:06 am #291989
single_dssi single_dssiParticipant::Right — have been messing about with this thing for something like five months now and I keep coming back, so thought I’d write something up since a lad on another thread asked me a few days back. I’m in the UK, mostly bet football and racing, small stakes, just so you know where I’m coming from.
The reason I started using it was actually pretty stupid — I could never figure out what an each way return would be when the place terms changed. Basically I’d eyeball it and get a shock. Now I stick my stake in first, every time, even a simple single bet.
The single bet calculator is the part I use most — you drop in stake and odds and it spits out profit and total return instantly, fractional or decimal, doesn’t matter. Same tool covers the bigger stuff — trebles maths, lucky 15s, a yankee, and that’s where I’d always got it wrong. If you want a look, it lives at [url=https://single-calculator.com/bet-calculator/lucky-15]how many bets in a lucky 15[/url] and there’s no login wall, which I appreciated.
One thing that actually changed how I bet were the geekier bits. The implied probability thing that shows what margin’s baked in, plus a kelly criterion calculator — I stick to fractional kelly because full kelly is far too aggressive. The dutching one is handy too when I’m splitting a race.
Couple of gripes. Its interface is very functional, let’s say — no frills, which honestly I don’t mind but some will. On mobile it’s usable although the acca grid need a bit of scrolling. There’s no proper app, it’s a website and that’s it — slight shame but you asked.
So yeah. Free, no ads shoved in your face, does what it says. If you still does the maths on paper, have a look — saved me a load of “wait, that’s it?” moments.
-
August 2, 2026 at 10:07 am #291995
single_dssi single_dssiParticipant::So — been using this thing for something like a few months now and it’s stuck on my phone, so thought I’d chuck my thoughts in since a lad on another thread asked me a few days back. Am in the UK, mainly bet football and racing, a fiver here and there, just so you know where I’m coming from.
What got me on it was actually pretty stupid — I never could get my head round what an ew payout actually came to when the place terms changed. I used to just guess and get a shock. Now I stick my stake in before every slip, even a straight one-selection punt.
Their single bet calculator is the part I’m on daily — you drop in your stake, the odds and it spits out profit and total return instantly, either odds format. It also handles the fiddly ones — trebles returns, lucky 15 and lucky 63, a yankee, honestly that’s where I always got it wrong. Have a go yourself, it lives at [url=https://single-calculator.com]bet return calculator[/url] — free, no signup.
The thing that really shifted things for me was the more serious tools. They’ve got an odds-to-probability converter and it makes obvious how much the bookie’s taking, plus a kelly staking calculator — I use half kelly because full kelly is terrifying. The dutch tool is decent when I’m spreading across selections.
It’s not perfect mind. Its interface feels pretty plain — zero frills, looks like it was built by someone who cares more about maths than colours. On my phone it works but the lucky 63 breakdown are a squeeze. There’s no app, it’s a website and that’s it — fine by me but you asked.
So yeah. Costs nowt, barely any ads, works. If anyone honestly works out returns on a calculator app, try it — saved me a load of dumb bets I’d have regretted.
-
-
AuthorPosts
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.