single bet calculator

Home › Forums › Job Openings › single bet calculator

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Posts
    • #291954
      Helpful
      Up
      0
      Down
      Not Helpful
      ::

      Right — been using this thing for something like a few months now and it’s basically bookmarked at this point, so thought I’d write something up since someone asked me a few days back. Am in the UK, mostly bet football and racing, small stakes, for context.

      What got me on it was genuinely embarrassing — I never could work out what an e/w payout actually was once you get five places instead of three. I used to just guess and get a shock. Now I stick my stake in before every slip, even a straight one-selection punt.

      Their single bet calculator tool is the one I’m on daily — you drop in your stake, the odds and it shows profit and total return instantly, either odds format. Same tool covers the fiddly ones — doubles and trebles returns, lucky 15s, yankees, honestly that’s where I always mess it up. Have a go yourself, it lives at [url=https://single-calculator.com/bet-calculator/trixie]trixie calculator free[/url] and there’s no login wall, which I appreciated.

      One thing that really made a difference was the nerdier bits. They’ve got an implied probability thing that shows the overround, plus a kelly criterion calculator — I run quarter kelly since full stakes are terrifying. The dutch tool is decent when I’m splitting a race.

      Not all sunshine though. Its design feels a bit basic — zero polish, it’s clearly function over form. On mobile it’s usable but the lucky 63 breakdown make you pinch and zoom. There’s nothing on the app store, just the site — slight shame but you asked.

      Right, that’s me. Costs nowt, barely any ads, works. Anyone who still adds it up in their head, have a look — it’s saved me a load of arguments with the bookie.

    • #291957
      Helpful
      Up
      0
      Down
      Not Helpful
      ::

      Right — have been messing about with this thing for maybe four months now and it’s basically bookmarked at this point, so figured I’d chuck my thoughts in since a mate asked me last week. I’m UK based, mainly do football and horses, nothing mad, for context.

      How I found it was actually pretty stupid — I could never figure out what an ew payout actually came to with 1/5 odds a place. I used to just guess and then be surprised. These days I punch the numbers in before I place anything, even a straight one-selection punt.

      Their single bet calculator tool is the part I’m on daily — type in your stake, the odds and it spits out the return with no faffing, fractional or decimal, doesn’t matter. There’s also the fiddly ones — acca and treble returns, lucky 15 and lucky 63, patents and yankees, honestly that’s where most people I know got it wrong. Have a go yourself, it’s over at [url=https://single-calculator.com/bet-calculator/double]bet calculator double[/url] — free, no signup.

      What actually shifted things for me were the geekier extras. The implied probability calculator that shows the overround, plus a kelly staking calculator — I stick to fractional kelly as the full version is terrifying. The dutching one gets used a fair bit when I’m covering two or three runners.

      Couple of gripes. Its layout is pretty plain — no polish, which honestly I don’t mind but some will. Phone-wise it’s fine but the bigger tables need a bit of scrolling. There’s nothing on the app store, it’s a website and that’s it — slight shame but worth saying.

      So yeah. Free, barely any ads, does the job. If you honestly does the maths on paper, give it a go — it’s saved me plenty of dumb bets I’d have regretted.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.