single bet calculator

Home › Forums › Job Openings › single bet calculator

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    Posts
    • #291950
      Helpful
      Up
      0
      Down
      Not Helpful
      ::

      So — been using this thing for maybe six months now and I keep coming back, reckon I’d write something up since a lad on another thread asked me the other day. I’m in the UK, mainly do football and horses, small stakes, so take it how you like.

      How I found it was actually pretty stupid — I could never figure out what an ew payout would be when the place terms changed. I used to just wing it and moan when the payout landed. Now type the odds in first, every time, even a straight one-selection punt.

      Their single bet calculator tool is the part I open most — type in the price and your stake and you get returns with no faffing, fractional or decimal, doesn’t matter. Same tool covers the fiddly ones — trebles maths, lucky 15s, a yankee, honestly that’s where most people I know mess it up. Have a go yourself, it’s here [url=https://single-calculator.com/bet-calculator/matched-betting]matched betting calculator free[/url] and it’s free with no account nonsense.

      One thing that really shifted things for me is the geekier bits. The implied probability converter that shows the overround, and a kelly tool — I use half kelly because full kelly is terrifying. The dutch tool is decent if I’m covering two or three runners.

      It’s not perfect mind. The interface is a bit basic — not much flash, looks like it was built by someone who cares more about maths than colours. On mobile it’s fine but the lucky 63 breakdown are a squeeze. And nothing on the app store, it’s a website and that’s it — doesn’t bother me but you asked.

      So yeah. Costs nowt, no ads shoved in your face, works. If you even now does the maths on paper, give it a go — it’s saved me a fair few “wait, that’s it?” moments.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.