Home › Forums › Job Openings › single bet calculator
Tagged: single bet calculator
- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 months ago by
single_ojsi single_ojsi.
-
AuthorPosts
-
-
August 2, 2026 at 9:36 am #291949
single_ojsi single_ojsiParticipant::So — been on this thing for maybe four months now and I keep coming back, so thought I’d say something since someone asked me last week. Am UK based, mostly do football and horses, a fiver here and there, just so you know where I’m coming from.
What got me on it was honestly pretty stupid — I couldn’t ever work out what an e/w return actually came to with 1/5 odds a place. I used to just eyeball it and moan when the payout landed. These days I punch the numbers in before I place anything, even the boring singles.
The single bet calculator is the one I open most — type in stake and odds and it shows the return with no faffing, either odds format. Same tool covers the multiples — doubles and trebles returns, lucky 15 and lucky 63, patents and yankees, which is where I always got it wrong. Have a go yourself, it lives at [url=https://single-calculator.com/bet-calculator/odds-converter]american odds converter[/url] and there’s no login wall, which I appreciated.
What actually changed how I bet were the geekier bits. The implied probability converter and it makes obvious the overround, and a kelly criterion calculator — I use half kelly since full stakes are a quick route to a dead bankroll. The dutching one is handy too when I’m splitting a race.
Not all sunshine though. The interface feels very functional, let’s say — zero flash, it’s clearly function over form. On mobile it’s usable though the lucky 63 breakdown make you pinch and zoom. Also there’s nothing on the app store, it’s a website and that’s it — fine by me but worth saying.
So yeah. Free, no ads shoved in your face, does what it says. If you honestly adds it up in their head, give it a go — saves me a load of arguments with the bookie.
-
August 2, 2026 at 9:38 am #291955
single_ojsi single_ojsiParticipant::Right — been on this thing for maybe a few months now and I keep coming back, so figured I’d chuck my thoughts in since someone asked me the other day. Am UK based, mostly stick to footie and the horses, nothing mad, for context.
How I found it was actually a bit daft — I couldn’t ever work out what an ew return actually came to once you get five places instead of three. I used to just guess and moan when the payout landed. Now type the odds in before I place anything, even a simple single bet.
Their single bet calculator is the part I use most — type in your stake, the odds and it spits out the return instantly, either odds format. Same tool covers the fiddly ones — trebles maths, lucky 15s, yankees, honestly that’s where I always got it wrong. Have a go yourself, it’s here [url=https://single-calculator.com/bet-calculator/odds-converter]converter odds[/url] and there’s no login wall, which I appreciated.
The thing that genuinely shifted things for me were the geekier bits. They’ve got an implied probability converter which shows you how much the bookie’s taking, plus a kelly criterion calculator — I run quarter kelly because full kelly is far too aggressive. The dutching one gets used a fair bit when I’m spreading across selections.
Couple of gripes. The interface is a bit basic — no polish, which honestly I don’t mind but some will. On my phone it works though the lucky 63 breakdown need a bit of scrolling. And no app, it’s a website and that’s it — slight shame but you asked.
So yeah. Costs nowt, barely any ads, does what it says. Anyone who even now works out returns on a calculator app, give it a go — saved me a fair few “wait, that’s it?” moments.
-
-
AuthorPosts
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.