single bet calculator

Home › Forums › Job Openings › single bet calculator

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    Posts
    • #291944
      Helpful
      Up
      0
      Down
      Not Helpful
      ::

      Right — have been messing about with this thing for something like four months now and it’s stuck on my phone, reckon I’d say something since a mate asked me the other day. Am based in the UK, mainly bet football and racing, nothing mad, just so you know where I’m coming from.

      The reason I started using it was genuinely pretty stupid — I couldn’t ever work out what an e/w payout actually was when the place terms changed. I used to just wing it and get a shock. Now I punch the numbers in before every slip, even a simple single bet.

      Their single bet calculator tool is the part I’m on daily — type in stake and odds and you get the return with no faffing, either odds format. There’s also the multiples — doubles and trebles maths, lucky 15 and lucky 63, a yankee, and that’s where I’d always mess it up. If you fancy a poke about, it’s here [url=https://single-calculator.com/bet-calculator/accumulator]accum bet calculator[/url] and it’s free with no account nonsense.

      What genuinely made a difference were the geekier bits. There’s an odds-to-probability calculator and it makes obvious how much the bookie’s taking, plus a kelly tool — I stick to fractional kelly because full kelly is terrifying. Dutching calculator is decent when I’m spreading across selections.

      Couple of gripes. Its design is very functional, let’s say — zero flash, which honestly I don’t mind but some will. On my phone it works although the acca grid make you pinch and zoom. There’s nothing on the app store, it’s browser only — fine by me just flagging it.

      Anyway. Doesn’t cost anything, no ads shoved in your face, does what it says. If anyone honestly works out returns on a calculator app, try it — saved me plenty of dumb bets I’d have regretted.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.