single bet calculator

Home › Forums › Job Openings › single bet calculator

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    Posts
    • #291936
      Helpful
      Up
      0
      Down
      Not Helpful
      ::

      Right — been on this thing for maybe four months now and I keep coming back, reckon I’d say something since someone asked me last week. I’m based in the UK, mostly do football and horses, small stakes, just so you know where I’m coming from.

      How I found it was actually pretty stupid — I couldn’t ever get my head round what an ew return would be with 1/5 odds a place. I used to just eyeball it and moan when the payout landed. These days I punch the numbers in before I place anything, even a simple single bet.

      Their single bet calculator is the one I’m on daily — you drop in your stake, the odds and it shows returns instantly, either odds format. Same tool covers the fiddly ones — doubles and trebles maths, lucky 15 and lucky 63, patents and yankees, and that’s where I’d always lose track. Have a go yourself, it’s over at [url=https://single-calculator.com/bet-calculator/patent]bet calculator patent[/url] — free, no signup.

      What really made a difference were the more serious tools. They’ve got an probability converter and it makes obvious what margin’s baked in, and there’s the kelly staking calculator — I stick to fractional kelly because full kelly is terrifying. The dutching one gets used a fair bit for when I’m splitting a race.

      Couple of gripes. Its layout looks a bit basic — not much flash, looks like it was built by someone who cares more about maths than colours. On my phone it’s fine but the bigger tables need a bit of scrolling. There’s nothing on the app store, it’s browser only — slight shame but worth saying.

      Right, that’s me. Free, no ads shoved in your face, does what it says. Anyone who still works out returns on a calculator app, try it — saves me a fair few arguments with the bookie.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.