single bet calculator

Home › Forums › Job Openings › single bet calculator

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Posts
    • #291907
      Helpful
      Up
      0
      Down
      Not Helpful
      ::

      So — have been messing about with this thing for about four months now and it’s stuck on my phone, so figured I’d say something since a mate asked me a few days back. I’m UK based, mainly do football and horses, small stakes, for context.

      What got me on it was honestly pretty stupid — I couldn’t ever figure out what an ew return actually came to once you get five places instead of three. I used to just guess and then be surprised. Now stick my stake in before every slip, even the boring singles.

      Their single bet calculator is the part I open most — type in your stake, the odds and it shows profit and total return straight away, either odds format. It also handles the fiddly ones — doubles and trebles returns, lucky 15s, yankees, honestly that’s where I always got it wrong. Have a go yourself, it’s over at [url=https://single-calculator.com/bet-calculator/lucky-15]lucky 15 each way calculator[/url] and there’s no login wall, which I appreciated.

      One thing that genuinely changed how I bet is the more serious extras. There’s an odds-to-probability converter that shows how much the bookie’s taking, and there’s the kelly staking tool — I use half kelly since full stakes are terrifying. The dutching one is decent for when I’m spreading across selections.

      Couple of gripes. Its interface feels pretty plain — not much polish, which honestly I don’t mind but some will. On my phone it works though the acca grid are a squeeze. And no app, it’s a website and that’s it — slight shame but you asked.

      Right, that’s me. Free, no ads shoved in your face, does what it says. If anyone honestly works out returns on a calculator app, have a look — saves me a fair few arguments with the bookie.

    • #291911
      Helpful
      Up
      0
      Down
      Not Helpful
      ::

      OK — been using this thing for about four months now and it’s basically bookmarked at this point, reckon I’d say something since someone asked me the other day. I’m in the UK, mostly stick to footie and the horses, a fiver here and there, so take it how you like.

      The reason I started using it was honestly a bit daft — I could never work out what an ew payout actually was once you get five places instead of three. I’d just wing it and then be surprised. Now type the odds in before every slip, even the boring singles.

      The single bet calculator tool is the part I open most — you drop in the price and your stake and it shows returns straight away, either odds format. There’s also the multiples — acca and treble returns, a lucky 15, patents and yankees, honestly that’s where most people I know mess it up. If you want a look, it’s here [url=https://single-calculator.com/bet-calculator/lucky-15]lucky 15 calculator bet[/url] — free, no signup.

      What really changed how I bet was the geekier bits. There’s an implied probability converter which shows you the overround, and there’s the kelly tool — I stick to fractional kelly as the full version is terrifying. Dutching calculator is decent for when I’m covering two or three runners.

      It’s not perfect mind. The interface feels very functional, let’s say — not much polish, it’s clearly function over form. On mobile it’s fine but the acca grid need a bit of scrolling. There’s no app, it’s a website and that’s it — doesn’t bother me just flagging it.

      So yeah. Costs nowt, barely any ads, works. Anyone who still does the maths on paper, give it a go — saves me a load of “wait, that’s it?” moments.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.