Home › Forums › Job Openings › single bet calculator
Tagged: single bet calculator
- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 months ago by
single_ncsi single_ncsi.
-
AuthorPosts
-
-
August 2, 2026 at 7:49 am #291900
single_ncsi single_ncsiParticipant::OK — been on this thing for maybe four months now and it’s stuck on my phone, reckon I’d say something since a mate asked me last week. I’m in the UK, mainly bet football and racing, a fiver here and there, so take it how you like.
How I found it was actually pretty stupid — I could never get my head round what an e/w payout would be once you get five places instead of three. Basically I’d eyeball it and then be surprised. Now I punch the numbers in first, every time, even the boring singles.
Their single bet calculator tool is the part I use most — type in stake and odds and it shows returns with no faffing, fractional or decimal, doesn’t matter. There’s also the fiddly ones — acca and treble returns, lucky 15 and lucky 63, a yankee, which is where I’d always mess it up. Have a go yourself, it lives at [url=https://single-calculator.com/bet-calculator/matched-betting]each way matched betting calculator[/url] — free, no signup.
What genuinely made a difference were the more serious bits. The implied probability calculator which shows you the overround, and there’s the kelly criterion calculator — I stick to fractional kelly as the full version is a quick route to a dead bankroll. Dutching calculator is handy too for when I’m covering two or three runners.
It’s not perfect mind. The design feels pretty plain — zero flash, it’s clearly function over form. On my phone it’s fine though the lucky 63 breakdown are a squeeze. And nothing on the app store, just the site — doesn’t bother me but you asked.
So yeah. Doesn’t cost anything, no ads shoved in your face, does the job. If you still works out returns on a calculator app, give it a go — saved me a load of arguments with the bookie.
-
-
AuthorPosts
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.