Home › Forums › Job Openings › single bet calculator
Tagged: single bet calculator
- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 months, 1 week ago by
single_ncsi single_ncsi.
-
AuthorPosts
-
-
August 2, 2026 at 7:47 am #291898
single_ncsi single_ncsiParticipant::Right — been on this thing for something like five months now and it’s basically bookmarked at this point, so thought I’d chuck my thoughts in since someone asked me a few days back. I’m based in the UK, mostly bet football and racing, nothing mad, for context.
The reason I started using it was honestly pretty stupid — I could never work out what an e/w return actually came to with 1/5 odds a place. I’d just eyeball it and get a shock. These days I stick my stake in before every slip, even the boring singles.
Their single bet calculator is the part I open most — you drop in your stake, the odds and it spits out profit and total return straight away, fractional or decimal, doesn’t matter. There’s also the fiddly ones — trebles returns, a lucky 15, patents and yankees, and that’s where most people I know mess it up. If you fancy a poke about, it’s here [url=https://single-calculator.com/bet-calculator/yankee]49s yankee bet calculator[/url] and it’s free with no account nonsense.
What genuinely made a difference were the nerdier tools. There’s an odds-to-probability converter which shows you the overround, and there’s the kelly tool — I stick to fractional kelly since full stakes are terrifying. The dutch tool gets used a fair bit for when I’m covering two or three runners.
Not all sunshine though. Its interface looks very functional, let’s say — no frills, which honestly I don’t mind but some will. Phone-wise it’s fine though the bigger tables make you pinch and zoom. Also there’s nothing on the app store, just the site — fine by me just flagging it.
Right, that’s me. Costs nowt, not plastered in adverts, does the job. If you even now works out returns on a calculator app, give it a go — saves me plenty of “wait, that’s it?” moments.
-
-
AuthorPosts
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.