Home › Forums › Job Openings › single bet calculator
Tagged: single bet calculator
- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 month, 3 weeks ago by
single_fysi single_fysi.
-
AuthorPosts
-
-
August 2, 2026 at 7:21 am #291880
single_fysi single_fysiParticipant::So — been using this thing for about four months now and it’s stuck on my phone, so figured I’d write something up since a mate asked me the other day. I’m based in the UK, generally do football and horses, nothing mad, just so you know where I’m coming from.
What got me on it was genuinely a bit daft — I couldn’t ever get my head round what an each way payout actually was once you get five places instead of three. I’d just wing it and get a shock. Now type the odds in before I place anything, even the boring singles.
Their single bet calculator is the part I open most — type in the price and your stake and it spits out the return straight away, fractional or decimal, doesn’t matter. It also handles the fiddly ones — acca and treble returns, lucky 15 and lucky 63, a yankee, and that’s where most people I know mess it up. If you fancy a poke about, it’s here [url=https://single-calculator.com/bet-calculator/matched-betting]save the student matched betting calculator[/url] and it’s free with no account nonsense.
One thing that really made a difference is the geekier bits. The implied probability calculator and it makes obvious what margin’s baked in, and a kelly calculator — I use half kelly because full kelly is a quick route to a dead bankroll. The dutching one is handy too for when I’m splitting a race.
Not all sunshine though. Its interface is pretty plain — no flash, looks like it was built by someone who cares more about maths than colours. On my phone it’s fine though the bigger tables need a bit of scrolling. Also there’s no proper app, it’s a website and that’s it — fine by me but worth saying.
Right, that’s me. Doesn’t cost anything, not plastered in adverts, works. Anyone who even now does the maths on paper, try it — saves me plenty of “wait, that’s it?” moments.
-
August 2, 2026 at 7:22 am #291882
single_fysi single_fysiParticipant::Right — have been messing about with this thing for something like five months now and it’s stuck on my phone, so thought I’d chuck my thoughts in since someone asked me the other day. I’m UK based, mainly bet football and racing, nothing mad, for context.
What got me on it was honestly embarrassing — I could never figure out what an e/w return actually was once you get five places instead of three. I used to just eyeball it and get a shock. Now I stick my stake in before I place anything, even a simple single bet.
Their single bet calculator tool is the part I use most — you put in the price and your stake and it shows profit and total return straight away, fractional or decimal, doesn’t matter. Same tool covers the multiples — doubles and trebles maths, lucky 15s, patents and yankees, and that’s where most people I know got it wrong. If you want a look, it’s here [url=https://single-calculator.com/bet-calculator/trixie]what is a trixie bet?[/url] and there’s no login wall, which I appreciated.
One thing that really shifted things for me was the nerdier extras. The odds-to-probability thing and it makes obvious how much the bookie’s taking, and there’s the kelly criterion tool — I use half kelly because full kelly is far too aggressive. The dutch tool is handy too for when I’m splitting a race.
Not all sunshine though. The layout is a bit basic — zero polish, it’s clearly function over form. On mobile it works though the lucky 63 breakdown are a squeeze. There’s no app, just the site — fine by me but worth saying.
So yeah. Doesn’t cost anything, not plastered in adverts, does the job. If you honestly does the maths on paper, have a look — saves me plenty of “wait, that’s it?” moments.
-
-
AuthorPosts
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.