Home › Forums › Job Openings › single bet calculator
Tagged: single bet calculator
- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 months ago by
single_mesi single_mesi.
-
AuthorPosts
-
-
August 2, 2026 at 7:19 am #291878
single_mesi single_mesiParticipant::OK — been on this thing for maybe a few months now and I keep coming back, reckon I’d write something up since someone asked me a few days back. Am UK based, generally do football and horses, small stakes, for context.
How I found it was genuinely a bit daft — I could never get my head round what an e/w return actually came to once you get five places instead of three. Basically I’d guess and then be surprised. Now punch the numbers in before every slip, even the boring singles.
Their single bet calculator tool is the part I open most — type in the price and your stake and you get returns instantly, fractional or decimal, doesn’t matter. There’s also the bigger stuff — acca and treble maths, a lucky 15, a yankee, which is where I’d always mess it up. If you want a look, it’s over at [url=https://single-calculator.com/bet-calculator/matched-betting]matched betting calculator uk[/url] and there’s no login wall, which I appreciated.
One thing that really shifted things for me were the more serious tools. The odds-to-probability calculator that shows how much the bookie’s taking, and a kelly criterion tool — I stick to fractional kelly since full stakes are far too aggressive. The dutch tool is handy too for when I’m spreading across selections.
Not all sunshine though. The design feels very functional, let’s say — not much flash, it’s clearly function over form. On my phone it works although the acca grid make you pinch and zoom. And no app, it’s browser only — fine by me but you asked.
Right, that’s me. Costs nowt, not plastered in adverts, does the job. If anyone still does the maths on paper, try it — saves me plenty of “wait, that’s it?” moments.
-
-
AuthorPosts
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.