Home › Forums › Job Openings › single bet calculator
Tagged: single bet calculator
- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 month, 4 weeks ago by
single_rqsi single_rqsi.
-
AuthorPosts
-
-
August 2, 2026 at 5:19 am #291803
single_rqsi single_rqsiParticipant::OK — been using this thing for something like six months now and it’s stuck on my phone, so figured I’d chuck my thoughts in since a mate asked me last week. I’m based in the UK, mainly do football and horses, nothing mad, just so you know where I’m coming from.
The reason I started using it was honestly pretty stupid — I could never figure out what an each way return would be once you get five places instead of three. Basically I’d eyeball it and get a shock. Now I punch the numbers in before every slip, even a simple single bet.
The single bet calculator is the part I’m on daily — you put in stake and odds and you get returns straight away, either odds format. There’s also the bigger stuff — trebles returns, lucky 15 and lucky 63, yankees, which is where most people I know mess it up. Have a go yourself, it’s here [url=https://single-calculator.com/bet-calculator/trixie]each way trixie[/url] and it’s free with no account nonsense.
One thing that genuinely changed how I bet is the geekier tools. There’s an implied probability calculator that shows the overround, plus a kelly staking tool — I stick to fractional kelly as the full version is a quick route to a dead bankroll. The dutching one is handy too for when I’m covering two or three runners.
Couple of gripes. The interface is very functional, let’s say — not much flash, it’s clearly function over form. On my phone it’s usable though the acca grid are a squeeze. Also there’s nothing on the app store, it’s browser only — slight shame just flagging it.
Right, that’s me. Free, no ads shoved in your face, does what it says. If you honestly works out returns on a calculator app, try it — saves me a load of “wait, that’s it?” moments.
-
-
AuthorPosts
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.