single bet calculator

Home › Forums › General Comments › single bet calculator

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    Posts
    • #291742
      Helpful
      Up
      0
      Down
      Not Helpful
      ::

      Right — been on this thing for something like four months now and it’s stuck on my phone, so thought I’d write something up since a lad on another thread asked me the other day. Am in the UK, mainly stick to footie and the horses, a fiver here and there, for context.

      How I found it was honestly pretty stupid — I could never work out what an ew return would be once you get five places instead of three. I’d just guess and moan when the payout landed. Now punch the numbers in before every slip, even a simple single bet.

      Their single bet calculator is the part I use most — you put in the price and your stake and you get the return straight away, fractions or decimals. It also handles the bigger stuff — trebles returns, lucky 15s, patents and yankees, honestly that’s where most people I know lose track. If you fancy a poke about, it lives at [url=https://single-calculator.com/bet-calculator/odds-converter]odds converter percentage[/url] and it’s free with no account nonsense.

      The thing that actually shifted things for me were the more serious bits. The odds-to-probability converter and it makes obvious how much the bookie’s taking, and there’s the kelly tool — I run quarter kelly because full kelly is far too aggressive. The dutch tool gets used a fair bit if I’m spreading across selections.

      Couple of gripes. Its interface feels very functional, let’s say — not much frills, which honestly I don’t mind but some will. Phone-wise it’s usable though the lucky 63 breakdown make you pinch and zoom. There’s nothing on the app store, just the site — doesn’t bother me but you asked.

      Anyway. Doesn’t cost anything, no ads shoved in your face, does the job. If anyone honestly does the maths on paper, have a look — it’s saved me a fair few dumb bets I’d have regretted.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.