single bet calculator

Home › Forums › Job Openings › single bet calculator

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Posts
    • #291644
      Helpful
      Up
      0
      Down
      Not Helpful
      ::

      So — been using this thing for something like a few months now and it’s stuck on my phone, so thought I’d chuck my thoughts in since a lad on another thread asked me last week. Am based in the UK, mostly do football and horses, nothing mad, so take it how you like.

      How I found it was actually pretty stupid — I never could work out what an ew return would be with 1/5 odds a place. I’d just guess and moan when the payout landed. Now I type the odds in before I place anything, even a straight one-selection punt.

      The single bet calculator tool is the part I open most — you drop in the price and your stake and it shows returns straight away, either odds format. Same tool covers the multiples — trebles maths, a lucky 15, a yankee, and that’s where I always mess it up. If you fancy a poke about, it’s here [url=https://single-calculator.com/bet-calculator/accumulator]acc calculator[/url] — free, no signup.

      What really made a difference is the nerdier bits. The odds-to-probability converter that shows how much the bookie’s taking, and a kelly staking calculator — I use half kelly since full stakes are far too aggressive. The dutch tool is decent when I’m splitting a race.

      It’s not perfect mind. Its layout feels a bit basic — zero frills, looks like it was built by someone who cares more about maths than colours. On mobile it’s usable although the bigger tables make you pinch and zoom. Also there’s nothing on the app store, just the site — slight shame but worth saying.

      Anyway. Doesn’t cost anything, no ads shoved in your face, does the job. If anyone even now does the maths on paper, try it — saved me plenty of “wait, that’s it?” moments.

    • #291645
      Helpful
      Up
      0
      Down
      Not Helpful
      ::

      Right — have been messing about with this thing for about six months now and I keep coming back, so thought I’d write something up since a lad on another thread asked me the other day. I’m in the UK, generally bet football and racing, small stakes, just so you know where I’m coming from.

      What got me on it was actually a bit daft — I could never get my head round what an ew payout would be with 1/5 odds a place. Basically I’d eyeball it and get a shock. Now stick my stake in before I place anything, even a simple single bet.

      The single bet calculator tool is the one I use most — you drop in your stake, the odds and it shows returns straight away, fractional or decimal, doesn’t matter. There’s also the fiddly ones — trebles returns, lucky 15 and lucky 63, yankees, honestly that’s where I’d always got it wrong. If you want a look, it lives at [url=https://single-calculator.com]bet calculator uk[/url] and there’s no login wall, which I appreciated.

      One thing that really changed how I bet is the geekier tools. The implied probability calculator and it makes obvious the overround, and there’s the kelly calculator — I use half kelly as the full version is terrifying. The dutch tool is handy too for when I’m spreading across selections.

      Couple of gripes. The interface looks pretty plain — not much polish, which honestly I don’t mind but some will. On my phone it’s fine although the bigger tables make you pinch and zoom. And no app, just the site — slight shame just flagging it.

      Right, that’s me. Costs nowt, no ads shoved in your face, does what it says. If you honestly adds it up in their head, give it a go — saved me a load of dumb bets I’d have regretted.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.