Helpful
Up0
DownNot Helpful
::
So — been using this thing for something like five months now and I keep coming back, so thought I’d say something since someone asked me a few days back. I’m UK based, mainly bet football and racing, nothing mad, so take it how you like.
What got me on it was actually embarrassing — I never could figure out what an e/w payout would be when the place terms changed. I’d just guess and get a shock. Now punch the numbers in first, every time, even a simple single bet.
The single bet calculator is the bit I use most — you drop in the price and your stake and you get the return straight away, fractions or decimals. It also handles the multiples — trebles maths, lucky 15 and lucky 63, patents and yankees, and that’s where most people I know lose track. If you fancy a poke about, it’s here [url=https://singlebettingcalculator.uk]single bet calculator[/url] and there’s no login wall, which I appreciated.
One thing that genuinely changed how I bet is the more serious tools. The probability calculator and it makes obvious what margin’s baked in, plus a kelly calculator — I stick to fractional kelly because full kelly is far too aggressive. The dutch tool is handy too when I’m covering two or three runners.
It’s not perfect mind. The design is pretty plain — not much polish, it’s clearly function over form. Phone-wise it’s usable though the acca grid are a squeeze. There’s no app, just the site — fine by me just flagging it.
Anyway. Doesn’t cost anything, no ads shoved in your face, does what it says. If anyone even now does the maths on paper, try it — it’s saved me a load of dumb bets I’d have regretted.