Home › Forums › Job Openings › single bet calculator
Tagged: single bet calculator
- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 months ago by
single_spPn single_spPn.
-
AuthorPosts
-
-
August 1, 2026 at 10:20 pm #291562
single_spPn single_spPnParticipant::So — have been messing about with this thing for maybe five months now and it’s stuck on my phone, so thought I’d write something up since someone asked me last week. I’m based in the UK, mainly do football and horses, small stakes, for context.
The reason I started using it was actually pretty stupid — I couldn’t ever get my head round what an ew payout actually came to with 1/5 odds a place. I used to just guess and then be surprised. Now I type the odds in first, every time, even a straight one-selection punt.
The single bet calculator tool is the bit I’m on daily — you drop in the price and your stake and you get profit and total return with no faffing, either odds format. Same tool covers the fiddly ones — doubles and trebles returns, lucky 15s, patents and yankees, which is where I’d always mess it up. Have a go yourself, it lives at [url=https://singlebettingcalculator.uk/bet-calculator/patent]calculate a patent bet[/url] and it’s free with no account nonsense.
One thing that really made a difference was the geekier extras. The probability calculator which shows you what margin’s baked in, and there’s the kelly tool — I run quarter kelly because full kelly is a quick route to a dead bankroll. Dutching calculator is handy too when I’m spreading across selections.
It’s not perfect mind. Its interface feels pretty plain — zero frills, which honestly I don’t mind but some will. Phone-wise it’s usable although the acca grid are a squeeze. And no proper app, it’s a website and that’s it — slight shame but worth saying.
Anyway. Free, not plastered in adverts, does the job. If you honestly adds it up in their head, give it a go — saved me plenty of arguments with the bookie.
-
August 1, 2026 at 10:21 pm #291565
single_spPn single_spPnParticipant::So — been using this thing for maybe four months now and it’s basically bookmarked at this point, so thought I’d say something since a lad on another thread asked me last week. Am based in the UK, mainly stick to footie and the horses, small stakes, just so you know where I’m coming from.
The reason I started using it was actually embarrassing — I never could figure out what an ew return actually came to once you get five places instead of three. I’d just eyeball it and get a shock. These days I punch the numbers in first, every time, even the boring singles.
The single bet calculator tool is the bit I’m on daily — you drop in your stake, the odds and it spits out the return instantly, either odds format. There’s also the multiples — doubles and trebles maths, a lucky 15, patents and yankees, which is where I always got it wrong. If you want a look, it’s here [url=https://singlebettingcalculator.uk/bet-calculator/matched-betting]match betting calculator[/url] and there’s no login wall, which I appreciated.
What actually shifted things for me is the more serious bits. The odds-to-probability calculator and it makes obvious what margin’s baked in, and a kelly tool — I use half kelly because full kelly is far too aggressive. The dutching one is decent if I’m spreading across selections.
Couple of gripes. Its layout is a bit basic — no frills, looks like it was built by someone who cares more about maths than colours. Phone-wise it works though the acca grid are a squeeze. And nothing on the app store, it’s browser only — fine by me but worth saying.
Anyway. Costs nowt, barely any ads, works. If you honestly does the maths on paper, give it a go — saved me a load of “wait, that’s it?” moments.
-
-
AuthorPosts
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.