single bet calculator

Home › Forums › Job Openings › single bet calculator

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Posts
    • #291543
      Helpful
      Up
      0
      Down
      Not Helpful
      ::

      Right — been using this thing for about four months now and I keep coming back, so thought I’d write something up since a mate asked me a few days back. Am based in the UK, mainly stick to footie and the horses, nothing mad, for context.

      How I found it was actually pretty stupid — I could never work out what an ew payout actually was with 1/5 odds a place. I’d just wing it and moan when the payout landed. Now I type the odds in first, every time, even the boring singles.

      The single bet calculator tool is the part I open most — you drop in your stake, the odds and you get returns instantly, fractions or decimals. There’s also the bigger stuff — trebles maths, lucky 15s, patents and yankees, honestly that’s where I’d always lose track. If you fancy a poke about, it’s here [url=https://singlebettingcalculator.uk/bet-calculator/matched-betting]exchange betting calculator[/url] and it’s free with no account nonsense.

      One thing that really made a difference is the more serious tools. There’s an implied probability calculator that shows what margin’s baked in, and a kelly staking calculator — I run quarter kelly as the full version is far too aggressive. The dutch tool gets used a fair bit if I’m spreading across selections.

      It’s not perfect mind. Its design feels a bit basic — not much frills, which honestly I don’t mind but some will. On mobile it works but the acca grid make you pinch and zoom. There’s no proper app, it’s browser only — doesn’t bother me just flagging it.

      Right, that’s me. Doesn’t cost anything, not plastered in adverts, does what it says. If anyone even now does the maths on paper, give it a go — it’s saved me a load of “wait, that’s it?” moments.

    • #291546
      Helpful
      Up
      0
      Down
      Not Helpful
      ::

      OK — been using this thing for something like four months now and I keep coming back, so thought I’d say something since someone asked me the other day. Am in the UK, mainly do football and horses, a fiver here and there, for context.

      What got me on it was honestly embarrassing — I never could get my head round what an each way return actually came to once you get five places instead of three. Basically I’d guess and then be surprised. Now I type the odds in before every slip, even the boring singles.

      The single bet calculator tool is the bit I open most — you drop in stake and odds and it shows the return straight away, fractional or decimal, doesn’t matter. There’s also the bigger stuff — doubles and trebles maths, a lucky 15, patents and yankees, honestly that’s where I’d always got it wrong. If you want a look, it lives at [url=https://singlebettingcalculator.uk]free bet calculator[/url] and there’s no login wall, which I appreciated.

      The thing that actually changed how I bet was the more serious bits. There’s an probability converter which shows you the overround, and a kelly tool — I use half kelly as the full version is terrifying. The dutching one gets used a fair bit if I’m splitting a race.

      Not all sunshine though. The layout feels a bit basic — not much polish, it’s clearly function over form. On my phone it’s fine but the bigger tables make you pinch and zoom. Also there’s no proper app, it’s browser only — fine by me but worth saying.

      Right, that’s me. Doesn’t cost anything, no ads shoved in your face, works. Anyone who still works out returns on a calculator app, have a look — saves me plenty of dumb bets I’d have regretted.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.