single bet calculator

Home › Forums › Job Openings › single bet calculator

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Posts
    • #291536
      Helpful
      Up
      0
      Down
      Not Helpful
      ::

      OK — been using this thing for something like four months now and it’s basically bookmarked at this point, so figured I’d write something up since someone asked me a few days back. I’m in the UK, mostly bet football and racing, a fiver here and there, so take it how you like.

      What got me on it was honestly a bit daft — I never could work out what an each way return actually was once you get five places instead of three. Basically I’d guess and moan when the payout landed. These days I stick my stake in first, every time, even a simple single bet.

      The single bet calculator tool is the one I use most — type in stake and odds and it spits out returns with no faffing, fractions or decimals. It also handles the multiples — doubles and trebles maths, a lucky 15, yankees, which is where most people I know lose track. If you fancy a poke about, it’s here [url=https://singlebettingcalculator.uk/bet-calculator/super-heinz]super heinz[/url] — free, no signup.

      The thing that really shifted things for me is the geekier tools. There’s an probability converter and it makes obvious the overround, and there’s the kelly criterion calculator — I stick to fractional kelly as the full version is far too aggressive. The dutching one is handy too when I’m spreading across selections.

      Couple of gripes. Its design is pretty plain — no frills, which honestly I don’t mind but some will. On my phone it’s usable although the bigger tables need a bit of scrolling. There’s no app, just the site — slight shame but worth saying.

      Anyway. Costs nowt, not plastered in adverts, does what it says. Anyone who even now does the maths on paper, have a look — it’s saved me a fair few “wait, that’s it?” moments.

    • #291538
      Helpful
      Up
      0
      Down
      Not Helpful
      ::

      So — been on this thing for about six months now and it’s stuck on my phone, reckon I’d chuck my thoughts in since a lad on another thread asked me the other day. Am in the UK, mainly do football and horses, nothing mad, just so you know where I’m coming from.

      What got me on it was actually pretty stupid — I couldn’t ever figure out what an ew payout actually was with 1/5 odds a place. I used to just guess and moan when the payout landed. These days I stick my stake in first, every time, even the boring singles.

      Their single bet calculator tool is the one I use most — you drop in the price and your stake and you get profit and total return instantly, fractions or decimals. It also handles the multiples — doubles and trebles returns, lucky 15 and lucky 63, patents and yankees, honestly that’s where I’d always got it wrong. If you want a look, it’s here [url=https://singlebettingcalculator.uk]single stakes about bet calculator[/url] and it’s free with no account nonsense.

      One thing that actually made a difference were the nerdier bits. They’ve got an implied probability converter which shows you how much the bookie’s taking, and a kelly tool — I run quarter kelly as the full version is far too aggressive. The dutch tool is decent if I’m covering two or three runners.

      It’s not perfect mind. Its interface looks very functional, let’s say — not much frills, looks like it was built by someone who cares more about maths than colours. Phone-wise it’s usable although the acca grid are a squeeze. And no proper app, just the site — slight shame just flagging it.

      So yeah. Free, barely any ads, works. If anyone still works out returns on a calculator app, give it a go — it’s saved me a fair few “wait, that’s it?” moments.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.