Home › Forums › Job Openings › single bet calculator
Tagged: single bet calculator
- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 months ago by
single_flPn single_flPn.
-
AuthorPosts
-
-
August 1, 2026 at 9:45 pm #291534
single_flPn single_flPnParticipant::So — have been messing about with this thing for something like a few months now and it’s stuck on my phone, so thought I’d say something since a lad on another thread asked me the other day. I’m in the UK, generally bet football and racing, nothing mad, for context.
What got me on it was actually embarrassing — I could never get my head round what an ew payout actually was with 1/5 odds a place. I used to just wing it and moan when the payout landed. Now type the odds in first, every time, even a simple single bet.
The single bet calculator is the bit I’m on daily — you put in your stake, the odds and it spits out returns straight away, fractional or decimal, doesn’t matter. It also handles the multiples — acca and treble maths, lucky 15s, a yankee, which is where I always mess it up. Have a go yourself, it’s here [url=https://singlebettingcalculator.uk/bet-calculator/betting-margin]spread betting calculator[/url] and it’s free with no account nonsense.
What really made a difference is the geekier bits. They’ve got an probability calculator that shows what margin’s baked in, and a kelly staking tool — I stick to fractional kelly since full stakes are terrifying. The dutch tool gets used a fair bit for when I’m covering two or three runners.
It’s not perfect mind. The layout feels pretty plain — zero frills, it’s clearly function over form. On mobile it’s usable though the acca grid are a squeeze. There’s no proper app, just the site — fine by me but worth saying.
So yeah. Costs nowt, not plastered in adverts, works. Anyone who still adds it up in their head, give it a go — saved me a load of “wait, that’s it?” moments.
-
August 1, 2026 at 9:46 pm #291537
single_flPn single_flPnParticipant::So — have been messing about with this thing for maybe six months now and it’s basically bookmarked at this point, reckon I’d chuck my thoughts in since a mate asked me a few days back. Am UK based, generally stick to footie and the horses, nothing mad, for context.
What got me on it was honestly pretty stupid — I could never get my head round what an each way return actually came to with 1/5 odds a place. I used to just eyeball it and get a shock. Now I punch the numbers in first, every time, even the boring singles.
The single bet calculator is the part I open most — you put in the price and your stake and it shows returns with no faffing, either odds format. Same tool covers the fiddly ones — trebles returns, a lucky 15, patents and yankees, and that’s where I always mess it up. Have a go yourself, it’s here [url=https://singlebettingcalculator.uk/bet-calculator/dutch]dutching calculator[/url] and it’s free with no account nonsense.
The thing that really made a difference was the geekier bits. They’ve got an odds-to-probability calculator which shows you the overround, and there’s the kelly staking calculator — I use half kelly as the full version is far too aggressive. The dutching one gets used a fair bit if I’m spreading across selections.
It’s not perfect mind. The design feels pretty plain — not much flash, looks like it was built by someone who cares more about maths than colours. On mobile it works but the acca grid make you pinch and zoom. There’s nothing on the app store, it’s browser only — slight shame but you asked.
Right, that’s me. Free, no ads shoved in your face, does what it says. If anyone honestly does the maths on paper, have a look — it’s saved me a fair few dumb bets I’d have regretted.
-
-
AuthorPosts
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.