single bet calculator

Home › Forums › Job Openings › single bet calculator

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    Posts
    • #291500
      Helpful
      Up
      0
      Down
      Not Helpful
      ::

      Right — been using this thing for about four months now and it’s stuck on my phone, so figured I’d write something up since someone asked me the other day. Am in the UK, mainly bet football and racing, small stakes, so take it how you like.

      What got me on it was honestly embarrassing — I could never get my head round what an e/w payout actually was when the place terms changed. I used to just guess and get a shock. Now I punch the numbers in before I place anything, even the boring singles.

      The single bet calculator tool is the part I’m on daily — you drop in the price and your stake and you get the return instantly, fractional or decimal, doesn’t matter. It also handles the multiples — doubles and trebles returns, a lucky 15, a yankee, honestly that’s where most people I know lose track. Have a go yourself, it’s over at [url=https://singlebettingcalculator.uk/bet-calculator/matched-betting]each way matched betting calculator[/url] — free, no signup.

      The thing that genuinely made a difference is the more serious extras. There’s an probability calculator and it makes obvious the overround, and there’s the kelly staking tool — I run quarter kelly since full stakes are far too aggressive. The dutching one gets used a fair bit if I’m covering two or three runners.

      Not all sunshine though. Its layout looks pretty plain — no frills, it’s clearly function over form. On mobile it works but the lucky 63 breakdown are a squeeze. Also there’s nothing on the app store, it’s browser only — fine by me but worth saying.

      Right, that’s me. Free, barely any ads, does what it says. If anyone even now does the maths on paper, have a look — saves me a fair few arguments with the bookie.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.