single bet calculator

Home › Forums › Job Openings › single bet calculator

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    Posts
    • #291493
      Helpful
      Up
      0
      Down
      Not Helpful
      ::

      Right — been on this thing for something like a few months now and it’s basically bookmarked at this point, so thought I’d say something since a mate asked me last week. Am in the UK, mainly bet football and racing, small stakes, just so you know where I’m coming from.

      What got me on it was actually a bit daft — I could never figure out what an ew payout actually came to when the place terms changed. Basically I’d guess and get a shock. Now punch the numbers in before I place anything, even a simple single bet.

      The single bet calculator tool is the one I’m on daily — you drop in the price and your stake and it spits out the return straight away, either odds format. Same tool covers the multiples — trebles returns, a lucky 15, patents and yankees, and that’s where I always mess it up. If you want a look, it’s over at [url=https://singlebettingcalculator.uk/bet-calculator/yankee]free yankee bet calculator[/url] — free, no signup.

      The thing that actually made a difference is the geekier tools. They’ve got an odds-to-probability thing which shows you how much the bookie’s taking, and there’s the kelly criterion tool — I run quarter kelly because full kelly is a quick route to a dead bankroll. The dutching one is handy too for when I’m covering two or three runners.

      It’s not perfect mind. Its interface is very functional, let’s say — zero polish, it’s clearly function over form. On mobile it works although the bigger tables are a squeeze. And nothing on the app store, it’s a website and that’s it — slight shame but you asked.

      Anyway. Doesn’t cost anything, no ads shoved in your face, does the job. Anyone who even now does the maths on paper, have a look — saves me a load of dumb bets I’d have regretted.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.