Home › Forums › Job Openings › single bet calculator
Tagged: single bet calculator
- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 months ago by
single_uqPn single_uqPn.
-
AuthorPosts
-
-
August 1, 2026 at 6:24 pm #291422
single_uqPn single_uqPnParticipant::Right — have been messing about with this thing for about six months now and it’s stuck on my phone, so thought I’d say something since a lad on another thread asked me a few days back. Am based in the UK, mainly bet football and racing, nothing mad, for context.
What got me on it was genuinely a bit daft — I never could figure out what an each way return actually was with 1/5 odds a place. Basically I’d wing it and then be surprised. These days I punch the numbers in before I place anything, even a straight one-selection punt.
The single bet calculator is the part I’m on daily — type in the price and your stake and it spits out profit and total return straight away, fractions or decimals. Same tool covers the bigger stuff — acca and treble maths, lucky 15 and lucky 63, yankees, and that’s where most people I know lose track. If you want a look, it’s here [url=https://singlebettingcalculator.uk/bet-calculator/accumulator]accumulator betting calculator[/url] and there’s no login wall, which I appreciated.
The thing that genuinely changed how I bet were the geekier extras. They’ve got an odds-to-probability thing and it makes obvious the overround, plus a kelly tool — I use half kelly since full stakes are a quick route to a dead bankroll. The dutch tool is handy too when I’m covering two or three runners.
It’s not perfect mind. Its layout is a bit basic — zero polish, looks like it was built by someone who cares more about maths than colours. On mobile it’s usable but the bigger tables need a bit of scrolling. There’s no app, just the site — doesn’t bother me but you asked.
Anyway. Costs nowt, barely any ads, does the job. If you still adds it up in their head, try it — saved me a fair few “wait, that’s it?” moments.
-
-
AuthorPosts
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.