Home › Forums › Job Openings › single bet calculator
Tagged: single bet calculator
- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 months ago by
single_uqPn single_uqPn.
-
AuthorPosts
-
-
August 1, 2026 at 6:22 pm #291416
single_uqPn single_uqPnParticipant::Right — been using this thing for maybe six months now and I keep coming back, so figured I’d say something since a lad on another thread asked me last week. I’m based in the UK, generally bet football and racing, nothing mad, just so you know where I’m coming from.
How I found it was honestly pretty stupid — I couldn’t ever figure out what an each way return would be when the place terms changed. I used to just wing it and get a shock. Now I type the odds in before every slip, even the boring singles.
The single bet calculator tool is the bit I use most — type in your stake, the odds and it spits out profit and total return straight away, fractional or decimal, doesn’t matter. There’s also the fiddly ones — acca and treble returns, lucky 15s, patents and yankees, honestly that’s where I’d always mess it up. If you fancy a poke about, it’s here [url=https://singlebettingcalculator.uk/bet-calculator/yankee]yankee bet[/url] — free, no signup.
One thing that really made a difference were the more serious bits. They’ve got an implied probability converter which shows you what margin’s baked in, plus a kelly criterion tool — I run quarter kelly as the full version is far too aggressive. The dutch tool is decent when I’m spreading across selections.
Couple of gripes. The design looks pretty plain — not much flash, which honestly I don’t mind but some will. Phone-wise it works though the acca grid make you pinch and zoom. Also there’s nothing on the app store, just the site — fine by me just flagging it.
Right, that’s me. Costs nowt, barely any ads, does the job. If anyone still works out returns on a calculator app, have a look — saved me a fair few arguments with the bookie.
-
-
AuthorPosts
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.