single bet calculator

Home › Forums › Job Openings › single bet calculator

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    Posts
    • #291404
      Helpful
      Up
      0
      Down
      Not Helpful
      ::

      So — been on this thing for about six months now and it’s stuck on my phone, reckon I’d write something up since someone asked me the other day. I’m UK based, mostly stick to footie and the horses, nothing mad, for context.

      How I found it was genuinely pretty stupid — I couldn’t ever work out what an e/w payout would be with 1/5 odds a place. I used to just guess and get a shock. These days I stick my stake in before I place anything, even a simple single bet.

      Their single bet calculator is the part I use most — type in the price and your stake and it shows the return instantly, fractions or decimals. It also handles the bigger stuff — trebles returns, lucky 15 and lucky 63, a yankee, honestly that’s where most people I know lose track. Have a go yourself, it’s over at [url=https://singlebettingcalculator.uk/bet-calculator/patent]calculate a patent bet[/url] and there’s no login wall, which I appreciated.

      One thing that actually shifted things for me is the nerdier tools. The probability thing and it makes obvious how much the bookie’s taking, and there’s the kelly tool — I run quarter kelly because full kelly is a quick route to a dead bankroll. The dutching one is decent when I’m covering two or three runners.

      Not all sunshine though. The layout is very functional, let’s say — zero flash, it’s clearly function over form. On mobile it’s fine but the acca grid are a squeeze. Also there’s no app, it’s a website and that’s it — slight shame but you asked.

      So yeah. Costs nowt, barely any ads, works. Anyone who still adds it up in their head, try it — it’s saved me plenty of arguments with the bookie.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.