Home › Forums › Job Openings › single bet calculator
Tagged: single bet calculator
- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 months ago by
single_vfsi single_vfsi.
-
AuthorPosts
-
-
August 1, 2026 at 5:04 am #291125
single_vfsi single_vfsiParticipant::So — been using this thing for maybe six months now and it’s basically bookmarked at this point, reckon I’d chuck my thoughts in since a lad on another thread asked me a few days back. Am based in the UK, mainly do football and horses, small stakes, so take it how you like.
The reason I started using it was honestly pretty stupid — I could never figure out what an each way return actually came to with 1/5 odds a place. I used to just eyeball it and then be surprised. Now stick my stake in first, every time, even a straight one-selection punt.
The single bet calculator tool is the part I’m on daily — type in your stake, the odds and it shows returns with no faffing, either odds format. It also handles the multiples — doubles and trebles maths, lucky 15s, patents and yankees, honestly that’s where I’d always mess it up. Have a go yourself, it’s here [url=https://single-calculator.com]single cal[/url] — free, no signup.
The thing that really shifted things for me were the more serious tools. The implied probability converter that shows how much the bookie’s taking, plus a kelly staking calculator — I run quarter kelly because full kelly is far too aggressive. Dutching calculator is handy too for when I’m spreading across selections.
Couple of gripes. The interface looks a bit basic — no flash, looks like it was built by someone who cares more about maths than colours. On mobile it’s fine though the lucky 63 breakdown are a squeeze. There’s nothing on the app store, it’s a website and that’s it — doesn’t bother me just flagging it.
Right, that’s me. Doesn’t cost anything, not plastered in adverts, does the job. Anyone who honestly does the maths on paper, try it — saves me a load of arguments with the bookie.
-
-
AuthorPosts
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.